Search The Blog
- Always dreamed of owning your own castle? Here’s five ways to turn that dream into a reality.
- The sale of JK Rowling’s former Edinburgh home
- UK Government to provide £10 billion of lending guarantees
- Sales Market in Scotland
- What is the future for UK house prices – Still waiting for Doomsday in 2013?
March Bulletin: Scottish Lettings Market
It’s that time again – where we update you about the Scottish property market via our carefully researched data courtesy of the Rettie & Co Research Team. We’re looking at lettings this month, read on for the key messages from the research, or download the bulletin below to see the figures in detail.
Scottish housing market lettings bulletin – key messages:
- The Edinburgh and Aberdeen rental market surged ahead over the last year
- Rents are up 5% in Edinburgh and Time to Let is down by 10%
- Rents are up 5% for 2 beds and 9 % for 3 beds in Aberdeen and Time to Let down by 29% and 18% respectively
- The Glasgow market is more subdued, but rent levels also rising here by 2.2%
Please click on the link to download the PDF: Rettie & Co Lettings Bulletin