Search The Blog
- Always dreamed of owning your own castle? Here’s five ways to turn that dream into a reality.
- The sale of JK Rowling’s former Edinburgh home
- What is the future for UK house prices – Still waiting for Doomsday in 2013?
- UK Government to provide £10 billion of lending guarantees
- Sales Market in Scotland
Market Briefing – Residential Investment
The right time to invest in housing?
This is the first in a series of four Market Briefings covering the Residential Investment sector. In this first issue, we look at how the sector is becoming more attractive to investors and how the barriers that have existed in the marketplace are now being tackled.
The Issue Highlights
- How the sector has grown substantially in recent years and how this is expected to continue.
- How residential compares with other investment classes and future outlook for returns in this sector.
- Barriers to entry and risks for this investment type and how these can be mitigated.