Leader in Innovative funding solutions for both Private and Public Sector residential development:
- 296 units delivered over the last 4 years through new rental backed funding initiatives
- £44.8m; value of rental assets un-locked and now operating on the back of alternative funding streams
- £31.4m; value of construction contracts which have been underpinned through agreed re-financing packages
- Pipeline in advanced legal negotiations:
- Experts in all project stages including;
- – 413 units
- – £78m Asset Value
- – £55m construction contracts
- – Initial financial modelling (drawing on expertise from our market leading Research and Asset Management teams)
- – JV/contract structuring
- – Sourcing and securing short or long term funding
- – Public Sector procurement
- – Asset management and Rental
Salamander Phase 1, Edinburgh, EH6 7HN
Western Harbour Site R1, Edinburgh, EH6 4UB
Shrubhill, Leith Walk, Edinburgh, EH7 4PB
'Best Partnership in Affordable Housing Deliver' Winner | 2015
At this year’s Homes for Scotland Awards 2015, Rettie & Co. were announced as joint winners of Best Partnership in Affordable Housing Delivery, yet another award celebrating the success of Sailmaker Apartments.
In partnership with Cruden Group, Hillcrest Housing Association, City of Edinburgh Council and Teague Homes, Rettie & Co. were awarded best in the category at the prestigious building industry event.
The ceremony, which took place at the EICC on Friday 15th May 2015, was attended by a record crowd of 900 senior industry representatives and their guests, making it the largest Homes for Scotland awards yet.