Rettie & Co has a wealth of experience, combined with comprehensive market intelligence. They provide excellent advice and support when dealing with our site disposals or when introducing potential acquisitions.
Our services and expertise
We have a wealth of experience of the Scottish development market. We combine knowledge of the marketplace with excellent contacts across sectors and a comprehensive database of land and development transactions.
We seek at all times to be proactive, creative and innovative in our approach. In difficult market conditions, this approach and our ability to think laterally enables clients to overcome problems and maximise value.
We have a broad client base of developers, landowners, investment
funds, banks, administrators, institutions, local authorities and private clients.
Our services to them include:
- Market intelligence
- Sale and acquisition of development sites for residential and non-residential uses
- Affordable housing solutions, including off-site provision
- Residential advice and sales for mixed-use projects
- Negotiation of option/promotional agreements, joint ventures and phased deals
- Sale of conversions, such as commercial townhouses, steadings, former care homes and institutional buildings
- Acquisition and disposal of residential investment portfolios
- Residual appraisals and site analysis