GLASGOW MARKET REVIEW | AUTUMN 2019
- 2019 has seen a number of exciting highprofile employment and development plans announced for the City Centre.
- Average house prices in Glasgow have increased by over £25k in the past five years; this equates to c.3.4% per annum.
- Supply has fallen back slightly in prime locations, supporting demand and values in the likes of G3 and G12.
- Rents within Glasgow have increased by c.3.7% per annum over the past five years and are now around £800pcm.
- Excess demand in traditionally desirable locations has displaced buyers and renters, leading to rising values, rents and yields in key neighbourhoods.