New Homes Marketing Services
Our specialist marketing team provide strategic support to client's existing marketing teams or offer a full marketing planning and implementation service. Services include:
rettie.co.uk and web marketing services
- Promotion via our website which receives up to 120,000 unique visits per month.
- Access to over 20,000 registered users of www.rettie.co.uk
- High profile advertising opportunities on the www.rettie.co.uk homepage.
- Listings on OnTheMarket.com, Rightmove.com and TheLondonOffice.co.uk providing potential cost savings.
- Web marketing services including Google Adwords campaigns and search engine optimisation in order to maximize online visibility.
- Interactive bespoke email newsletter service with buyer database supported by detailed reporting and analysis function.
Advertising and reporting
- Access to Rettie & Co. preferential media rates that offer a significant discount in selected publications including Scotsman and Scotland on Sunday.
- Media booking and advert preparation service.
- Detailed analysis and reporting of enquiry source and buyer profiles via our sophisticated call tracking software.
Marketing planning and implementation service
Bespoke marketing consultancy service offering advice in the following key areas:
- Strategic planning of bespoke marketing campaigns.
- Branding advice, from concept to review of existing collateral.
- Website design, development and performance measurement.
- Digital marketing and online advertising.
- Computer generated imagery, virtual animations and DVDs.
- Brochure design and production.
- Direct mail campaigns.
- Public Relations strategy.
- Marketing suite and show home design.
- Reporting and KPIs.
Our marketing team work seamlessly with our sales team to analyse and report all marketing results and sales activity to our clients, evaluating the campaign's effectiveness in driving footfall and achieving sales. This information is then used to review the marketing strategy and plan future activities to ensure the best return on investment.