Administrative Sales Assistant - Newcastle upon Tyne
Rettie Newcastle LLP are currently looking for an Administration Assistant to expand their successful team
Purpose of the Role
Rettie Newcastle LLP is a leading independent firm of property specialists operating in Newcastle and across the North of England and is part of the larger Rettie & Co Group. The office provides services in residential and new home sales and are currently looking to add to our team to ensure we continue to provide the highest levels of service and continue to grow the business and market share.
Rettie Newcastle LLP are currently looking for an Administration & Sales Assistant to expand their successful team. The candidate will play an integral role in the smooth running of a busy Estate Agency. They will provide administrative support, have excellent organizational skills, impeccable verbal and written communication skills and a strong ability to multi-task. The candidate must have a friendly demeanour, as we pride ourselves in our 5* customer service.
This role will enable the successful candidate to develop their career in Estate Agency with our hands-on approach to training.
Hours are Mon & Fri 9.00am - 5:30pm and Sat 10am –3:00pm. The Saturday will be based on a rota (rotation tbc)
· Providing excellent service standards
· Dealing directly with customers
· Generating and arranging viewings and market appraisals
· Giving seller feedback and marketing advice
· General office administration
· Covering office and telephones
· Have excellent and effective communication skills, both oral and written
· Experience in reception duties
· Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook
· Be self-motivated with the ability to use their initiative
· Able to create working rapport with clients