Associate Director - Rural
The main aim of the Rural and Country House Sales Team is to ensure an exceptional standard of customer service is provided to all potential and actual vendors and buyers. Your role as a Senior Associate is to manage all stages of the sales process from the point of instruction, ensuring you go above and beyond on behalf of your clients. In order to achieve this, you will be a highly experienced sales person who has demonstrated expert ability in handling client communication and sales negotiations, controlling the sales process and maximising the conversion rate at each stage of the process from instruction to completion.
Purpose of the Role
The main aim of the Rural and Country House Sales Team is to ensure an exceptional standard of customer service is provided to all potential and actual vendors and buyers. Your role as an Associate Director is to manage all stages of the sales process from the point of instruction, ensuring you go above and beyond on behalf of your clients. In order to achieve this, you will be a highly experienced sales person who has demonstrated expert ability in handling client communication and sales negotiations, controlling the sales process and maximising the conversion rate at each stage of the process from instruction to completion.
Delivering exceptional service – to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and to achieve your personal and branch financial targets and KPIs.
• Responsible for adhering to the Customer Service Charter and agreed sales systems and processes (for both vendors and applicants) with the aim of delivering an exceptional service experience. Ensures KPIs for applicant contact, vendor contact, viewings, potential vendors etc. are met.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding your personal targets and contributing proactively to the branch targets as defined in the branch business plan.
• Responsible for all stages of the sales process of those properties assigned to you by the Team Director, maximising conversion rates at each stage. Responsibilities include:
- Client introduction meeting
- You are responsible for ensuring that the marketing material produced represents a true reflection of the property for sale whilst promoting best the property
- Visiting properties and conducting viewings
- Launch strategy for each property including property matching, internet launch and for sale board
- Viewing feedback calls to applicants and vendors
- Negotiation of offers, including setting and managing closing dates
- Managing sales progression from offer to completion
• Responsible for being proactive in identifying and dealing with any issues raised by vendors or applicants in order to ensure an exceptional service experience and to minimise complaints.
• Trained to expert standard on sales database (Reapit) and proactively uses the database functionality and reporting to drive personal sales performance.
• Supports the Team Director in the implementation of the tactical branch marketing plan including:
- Professional networking
- Local canvassing activity
- Building a database of future potential vendors and buyers
- Contributing content for the social media profile of the branch using relevant platforms
- Generating positive customer reviews profile for the branch (Google Reviews etc.)
- Assisting in the mentoring of junior colleagues
Compliance & Administration – to adhere to agreed processes within the branch in order to ensure all compliance and administration requirements are met.
• Have an understanding of compliance requirements and lease with Valuers and Sales Administrators to ensure all documentation is received:
- The accuracy of all property marketing materials
- Written confirmation of conclusion of missives
- CPR & BPR 2008 compliance
- Data Protection Act 2018 compliance
These tasks include:
- Sign off of all marketing material prior to launch of property
- Ensuing marketing material is amended as needed after launch as a result of updated information relating to the property
• Responsible for ensuring accuracy of data input by yourself into Reapit, therefore ensuring the accuracy of management accounts and management reporting.
• Responsible for adhering to an accurate and compliant electronic and paper based filing system.
• Responsible for adhering to agreed procedures for managing phone calls within the branch to support the delivery of an exceptional service experience.
• Invoicing – raise marketing fee and sales commission invoice.
• Experience in Scottish Rural and Agricultural Property Market • Minimum of 3 years’ experience gained in a similar role
• Proven ability to deliver exceptional standards of customer service
• Full UK Driving licence
• Expert knowledge of the Rural sales processes within the Scottish market
• Expert in handling sales negotiations
• Proven ability to deliver financial targets and KPIs
• Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Customer focused
• Negotiation skills
• Problem solving skills
• Effective communicator
• Effective under pressure
• Team work
• Organisational ability
• Prior experience of Reapit or a comparable database product.
To apply: Please send a CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com