Lettings Manager (East)
Edinburgh Lettings are looking for a Lettings Manger to join the team.
Job Title: Lettings Manager
Reports to: Associate Director (East)
Direct Reports: Portfolio Administrators; Reception & Viewing Staff
Purpose of the Role
As Lettings Manager, you are accountable for ensuring the Portfolio Administrator, Reception and Viewing teams provide an exceptional customer experience. As the people manager of these teams, you are responsible for their employee experience and play a proactive role, as part of the Rettie Management & Leadership Team, in making Rettie a ‘Great Place to Work.’
You demonstrate a clear understanding of, and a shared passion for our values and work closely with all teams within the branch. Your personal focus is on the continual improvement of operational systems and processes, informed by your expert understanding of the lettings customer journey and regulatory requirements. You are accountable for the performance of your team, proactively developing their personal and professional potential and ensuring they achieve their performance KPIs.
You understand the value of our customer data and have an expert knowledge of our systems, ensuring the data is accurate and up to date. You actively seek ways to improve the quality and relevance of our customer data so that we can enhance customer experience and increase customer loyalty, ultimately generating business opportunities both short and long term.
Operational systems and processes
- Ensure portfolio Administrators meet the specified compliance and safety standards
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness at scale of our administration processes to operate, with a focus enhancing team and customer experience
- Ensures full compliance with the processes, as defined in the lettings process manual, to satisfy the regulatory requirements of the Agents Code of Lettings
- Ensures accurate and timely database management and reporting and completing regular audits of the Lettings team (East) data to identify and address issues
- Oversight of the key management process, ensuring all access to keys is authorised appropriately and accurate key management records are kept
- Ensures the viewing process delivers an exceptional customer experience for potential tenants and contributes to minimising void periods and maximising speed to let
- Ensures the under-offer process is completed diligently and timeously
- Acts as first point of contact for any complaints that escalate to management, investigating the issue and providing relevant reports / insights to enable swift resolution by senior management team
- Coordinates maintenance and management of fleet cars
- Coordinates facilities management of office building#
- Ensures contractor PI cover etc is requested at expiry & updated on system
- Ensures that the new on property process is sense checked and is compliant before market launch
Managing a high performing team
Coordinates rota for Portfolio Administrator, Receptionist and Viewing Team to ensure appropriate levels of resource throughout the year.
Accountable for promoting the continuous professional development of your team:
- Conduct quarterly performance review and regular one to one meetings
- Identify training and development requirements
- Provide regular, constructive performance feedback
- Understand individual strengths and create a coaching culture that encourages your team to develop their strengths and realise their personal goals
- Demonstrate awareness and support of individuals and team wellbeing
|Education and Qualifications||
How to apply
To apply, please submit a CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org