Sales Consultant- Edinburgh Residential Sales
We are looking for a Sales Consultant to join our Edinburgh Residential Sales Team.
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Reports to: Associate Director
Direct Reports: n/a
Purpose of the Role
The main aim of the Rettie Edinburgh Residential Sales Team is to ensure an exceptional customer experience is provided to all our potential and actual customers. You work closely with your colleagues in your team to ensure we deliver a best-in-class customer experience and by doing so, achieve a market leading position in our target areas.
Your role as Sales Consultant is to be the first point of contact for all enquiries, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of the local property market and an ability to proactively match buyer needs to suitable properties, both on and off market. By building great relationships with our buyers through regular contact, you also proactively identify potential sellers in our buyer database, generating new business for the branch and other teams. When needed, you also conduct viewings and use this opportunity to understand the buyer’s needs and identify potential sellers.
You have excellent communication and relationship building skills both face to face, on the phone and via email and are experienced at developing customer relationships and identifying and understanding the needs of potential customers.
- Delivering exceptional customer experience
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding your personal targets for new valuations and contributing proactively to the team sales targets.
- Responsible for following agreed sales systems and processes, specifically:
- Building relationships with customers through regular phone contact
- Promotion of the Rettie Group services to generate valuations for own / other teams
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries (email, phone and in person), qualifying customer requirements in detail and recording this information accurately in Reapit
- Responding to Home Report and brochure / property information requests
- Carrying out property matches in Reapit for all new property launches, and following up by phone and email, to generate potential buyers from the database
- Arrange viewings and valuations and where applicable book time in Valuers diary or that of Viewing Agent
- Actively seek opportunities to present buyers with properties that match their needs (on market and off market).
- Trained to expert standard on sales database (Reapit) and proactively uses the relevant database functionality and reporting features
- Supports the Head of Team in the implementation of the tactical branch marketing plan including:
- Local canvassing activity
- Recording accurate and detailed customer information to build a database of future potential sellers and buyers
- Contributing content for the social media profile of the branch using relevant platforms
- Generating positive customer reviews profile for the branch (Google Reviews etc.)
- Takes a proactive approach to continuous personal development, actively seeking opportunities to develop skills and capabilities required for the role
Compliance & Administration.
- Understands regulatory compliance requirements and assists the sales team in ensuring all compliance requirements are met:
- The accuracy of all property marketing materials
- CPR & BPR 2008 compliance
- Data Protection Act 2018 compliance
- Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Assisting with property marketing activities and invoicing as needed
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of data input by yourself into Reapit, therefore ensuring the accuracy of Management Accounts and management reporting.
- Responsible for adhering to an accurate and compliant electronic and paper based filing system.
Education and Qualifications
How to Apply?
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.