Sales Consultant: Edinburgh Sales: PT
The main aim of the Edinburgh Sales Team is to ensure an exceptional standard of customer service is provided to all potential and actual vendors and buyers. Your role as Sales Consultant is to be the first point of contact for all enquiries, demonstrating an in depth knowledge of the Edinburgh property market and an ability to match applicant needs to suitable properties, both on and off market.
Sales Consultant - Edinburgh Sales - Part Time
Reports to: Edinburgh Sales Director
Collaborates with: Edinburgh Sales Team
Purpose of Role
The main aim of the Edinburgh Sales Team is to ensure an exceptional standard of customer service is provided to all potential and actual vendors and buyers. Your role as Sales Consultant is to be the first point of contact for all enquiries, demonstrating an in depth knowledge of the Edinburgh property market and an ability to match applicant needs to suitable properties, both on and off market. Also to proactively identify potential buyers and vendors from within the Reapit database, generating new potential business for the branch. You will have excellent face to face, phone and written communication skills and will be highly experienced at developing customer relationships and identifying and understanding the needs of potential buyers.
Rettie and Co are leading, independent property specialists in Scotland and the North of England. The reputation of the Rettie and Co. brand has been built on the back of our successful track record of unrivalled market knowledge and exceptional customer service. Our core values include excellence and dependability; however, we also pride ourselves on our adventurousness and determination qualities supporting our mission as the best in our class.
Delivering exceptional service – to deliver an exceptional customer service experience and to achieve your personal and branch financial targets and KPIs.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding your personal targets for new valuations and contributing proactively to the branch targets as defined in the business plan.
• Responsible for adhering to the Customer Service Charter and the agreed sales systems and processes, specifically:
- Building relationships with applicants through regular contact and promotion of the Rettie Group services to convert them into valuations for own / other branches.
- To be the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries (email, phone and in person), qualifying their requirements in detail and recording this information accurately in Reapit
- Responding to Home Report and brochure / property information requests
- Carrying out property matches in Reapit for all new property launches, and following up by phone and email, in order to generate potential buyers from the database.
- Arrange viewings and where applicable book time in Valuers diary or that of Viewing Agent.
- Actively seeks opportunities to present applicants with properties that match their needs (on market and off market).
• Trained to expert standard on sales database (Reapit) and proactively uses the relevant database functionality and reporting features
• Supports the Director in the implementation of the tactical branch marketing plan including:
- Local canvassing activity
- Building a database of future potential vendors and buyers
- Contributing content for the social media profile of the branch using relevant platforms
- Generating positive customer reviews profile for the branch (Google Reviews etc.)
Compliance & Administration – to adhere to agreed processes within the branch in order to ensure all compliance and administration requirements are met.
• Supporting the sales team in ensuring all compliance requirements are met:
- The accuracy of all property marketing materials
- CPR & BPR 2008 compliance
- Data Protection Act 2018 compliance
• Responsible for ensuring accuracy of data input by yourself into Reapit, therefore ensuring the accuracy of Management Accounts and management reporting.
• Responsible for adhering to an accurate and compliant electronic and paper based filing system.
• Responsible for adhering to agreed procedures for managing phone calls within the branch to support the delivery of an exceptional service experience.
Education and Qualifications
• Driving licence
• Proven ability to deliver exceptional standards of customer service
• Proven ability to develop customer relationships and generate business through relationship building
• Knowledge of the residential sales processes within the Scottish market
• Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Detailed knowledge of the Edinburgh local market
• Prior experience of Reapit or a comparable database product.
· Customer focused
· Effective communicator
· Relationship building
· Team work
· Organisational ability
To apply: please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com