Senior Sales Administrator
This is a unique opportunity for a experienced Senior Sales Administrator to join our Land and Development team.
Location: Flexible. The office is based in Edinburgh.
Hours of work: Part-time (20 hours per week, open to discussions on working pattern)
Department: Land, Development & Consultancy
Reports to: Associate Director
Purpose of the Role
As the Senior Sales Administrator, you design and operate effective administrative systems for the Land, Development and Consultancy team. By managing the department administion you contribute to an exceptional customer experience for all our clients and customers and allow the team to focus on fee driven activites. You support the team with the full sales journey from the point of instruction to completion. This will include dealing with initial enquiries, qualifying and gathering relevant data, issuing letters, terms of business, assisting with anti-money laundering checks and managing the preparation of sales and marketing materials.
You will manage team members calendars as required to arrange client meetings and will ensure all internal systems and databases are kept up to date with accurate data for recording, reporting and compliance purposes.
You have excellent communication and relationship building skills on the phone and via email and are experienced at developing customer relationships and understanding their needs.
You will be responsible for the following:
- To liaise with clients and potential clients to ensure all enquiries and requests are dealt with promptly and in a professional manner
- Co-ordinate the drafting and completion of necessary paperwork from instruction to completion stage
- To manage the preparation of sales and marketing materials
- Assist Head of Department with all internal reporting on performance / KPIs etc as required
- Update and maintain all database and filing systems, ensuring all information is accurate and correctly filed
- To manage team members calendars as required for arranging client meetings
- Ensure all relevant compliance legislation is adhered to throughout administrative processes
- Take responsibility for personal development and adopt a proactive approach to learning
Experience and Technical Skills
- Demonstrable experience working in a administrative role with a customer service focus
- Experience of data entry
- Expert in the use of MS Office (Teams, SharePoint, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Active interest in the land and property sector
- Customer Focused
- Effective Communicator
- Relationship Building
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisational Ability
- Experience of Reapit database or a comparable CRM
- Background in property/surveyor industry