Temporary Administrative Sales Assistant – St Andrews (Based in Edinburgh)
Our St Andrews Branch are looking for a Temporary Administrative Sales Assistant to join the team.
Job Title: Administrative Sales Assistant
Location: St Andrews (Based in Edinburgh)
Reports to: Director
Hours of work: PartTime/FullTime
Purpose of the Role
The main aim of the Rettie St Andrews Team is to ensure an exceptional customer experience is provided to all our potential and actual customers. You work closely with your colleagues in your team to ensure we deliver a best-in-class customer experience and by doing so, achieve a market leading position in our target areas.
Your role as Administrative Assistant is to be the first point of contact for all enquiries, demonstrating an in depth knowledge of the local property market and an ability to proactively match buyer needs to suitable properties, both on and off market. By building great relationships with our buyers through regular contact, you also proactively identify potential sellers in our buyer database, generating new business for the branch and other teams.
You will support the team by providing administrative support for a variety of activities including property marketing, invoicing and customer anti money laundering checks.
You have excellent communication and relationship building skills on the phone and via email and are experienced at developing customer relationships and identifying and understanding the needs of potential customers.
- Providing excellent service standards
- Dealing directly with customers
- Generating and arranging viewings and market appraisals
- Giving seller feedback and marketing advice
- General office administration
- Have excellent and effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in the use of IT systems including MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Be self-motivated with the ability to use their initiative
- Able to create working rapport with clients
How to apply
To apply, please submit a CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com