We are looking for a Trainee Valuer to join our Bearsden Office.
Location: Bearsden, Glasgow
Department: Rettie Bearsden, LLP
Reports to: Director
Direct Reports: N/A
Purpose of the Role
The main aim of the Bearsden Sales Team is to ensure an exceptional standard of customer service is provided to all potential and actual venders and buyers. As a Trainee Valuer you will closely with the Senior Valuers in carrying out valuation requests and be highly proactive and innovative in generation of new business leads. You demonstrate a clear understanding of, and a shared passion for, our beliefs and values
You will have responsibility for the following:
- Preparing valuation information.
- Managing relationships of potential clients.
- Assisting in converting inspections to instructions.
- Identifying potential prospects.
- Assisting in Market Valuations
- Facilitating the preparation, and delivery, of necessary paperwork including compliance material.
- Writing brochures and on-line marketing material
- Preparing marketing reports.
- Booking in Home Reports, liaising with photography and floor plans suppliers.
- Working collaboratively with the wider sales team.
- Conducting viewings
Education and Qualifications
|Experience and Technical Skills||
To apply: please send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com