22 Ladywood Estate, Milngavie, G62 8BE
- Desirable three bedroomed first floor apartment
- Part of highly popular flatted development by Bovis Homes (1970’s)
- Situated just north east of Milngavie Village
- Great room sizes, well appointed, room for redecoration to taste
- Spacious lounge with feature dual aspect window formation
- Beautifully kept residents’ gardens
- PVCu double glazed window units
- Security controlled entry system
- Garage (remote powered)Occupying a preferred first floor position, this larger style three bedroomed apartment enjoys, arguably, one of the better positions within the enduringly popular Ladywood Estate - a development of luxury apartments set amongst well established garden grounds and within close proximity to the excellent facilities of Milngavie Village. Lovingly cared for and maintained over the years, the property is presented to market in good condition, with ample scope for any successful bidding party to employ their own decorative themes and ideas. A very well-proportioned property that will offer appeal to professionals, couples and downsizers in equal measure. The building itself is accessed via a security-controlled entryway which open up to a carpeted residents’ hallway with stairs to the upper levels, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:- Summary of Accommodation- Welcoming reception hallway with storage off- Large lounge with dual aspect windows (leafy outlooks) and feature fireplace- Contemporary fitted breakfasting kitchen with a range of integrated appliances- Fully tiled family bathroom – three-piece suite in white, over bath shower, fitted cabinetry and chrome heated towel rail- Three bedrooms – two large doubles (principal bedroom with tiled shower room ensuite), additional single room (perfect for use as home office/study)SituationThe Ladywood development has a fantastically central location and it has a private access gate to the rear of its gardens, via Kersland Drive, to the heart of the village and the railway station. Its garden grounds are mainly under lawn but retain lovely mature specimen trees and has display areas to provide interest throughout the year. There is ample parking provision for residents and guest and, in front and the garage itself, there is a parking space for one car. Milngavie’s pedestrianised village centre has a great range of independent shops, along with the high street names of Boots, Marks & Spencer’s (foodhall) and Tesco. A little further on, at the West of Scotland Rugby Ground, is a superb Waitrose along with a newly opened Aldi store.
Sat Nav Ref: G62 8be
TENURE : FREEHOLD
EPC : BAND C
COUNCIL TAX : BAND F
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.