Trevena, 88 Drymen Road, Bearsden, G61 2SY
- Stunning, architect designed detached modern villa
- Secluded setting down private lane off Drymen Road
- Four bedrooms, three luxury bathrooms (all Porcelanosa), abundance of living space
- Just south of the quality amenities of Bearsden Cross
- Immaculately presented throughout – high end contemporary finishes
- Generous, highly versatile accommodation – approx. 1,870 ft²
- West facing courtyard to front (afternoon/evening sun), garden space to side, full width deck to rear
- Perfect for couples (downsizing and professional) and small families
Originally commissioned as a bespoke self-build in 1986, ‘Trevena’ is a hugely impressive modern villa that enjoys a notably private yet convenient position just south of ‘The Cross’. A very unique home and one that should attract interest from a wide and varied audience owing to the quality and versatility of its accommodation and prized position. Early first-hand inspection is encouraged.
Set back from Drymen Road, the property is initially accessed via a private road which leads to an imposing gated entrance (remotely controlled), with a courtyard to the front (very private) laid to Tegula blocking providing ample room for outdoor furniture and off-street parking. Internally, the specification is exacting, with highlights including:- under floor heating in kitchen and all bathrooms (except g/f cloakroom), Porcelanosa bathrooms throughout, recently replaced Worcester Bosch 8000 life 45l combi boiler, Siemens appliances and Quartz worktops in kitchen quality floor coverings, PVCu double glazing with woodgrain effect.
Our suite of HDR images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Large reception hallway – quality floor tiles, good storage cupboard off
- Cloakroom w.c – smart wall tiling, chrome heated towel rail, oversized wash hand basin
- Substantial bay windowed lounge/dining room – measuring to almost 9.5m in length, feature fireplace, bi
- folding doors out to raised decking
- Additional tv/sitting room
- Dining kitchen – breakfast bar area, Quartz worktops, Siemens appliances (2 ovens, 5 burner induction hob, cooker hood, dishwasher), shaker style cabinetry
- Fully tiled luxury bathroom – integrated bath, shower enclosure with deluge fitting, ‘his & hers’ sinks
- Four double bedrooms – Large bay windowed principal bedroom, two with luxury ensuite shower rooms
- Large floored attic – full width of house, accessed via pull down ladder
Externally, the property features a variety of outdoor areas – full width raised timber deck to the rear with south facing aspects (generous storage underneath), a large area of Tegula paving to the front (plenty room for sitting area, West facing for afternoon/evening sun), with a small, level of area of artificial lawn to the side of the property.
In all, a truly deluxe home finished to an impeccable standard and of a type/style rarely available to the open market.
The property is located just south of Bearsden Cross and, therefore, extremely handy for the excellent shops and local facilities to be found there. Nearby, on Thorn Road, is Thorn Tennis Club, Bearsden Golf Club and Thorn Park. School catchment is for Bearsden Academy, with primary provision at Bearsden Primary and the excellent premises of St. Nicholas’ Primary on Duntocher Road. Within Bearsden, on Ledcameroch Road, is the junior school for The High School of Glasgow. Bearsden Railway Station, at the foot of Ledcameroch Road and on Station Road, is a two-three minute walk away and here four trains per hour link to Glasgow’s West End and City Centre and includes a service through to Edinburgh, Waverley.
Sat Nav Ref: G61 2sy
TENURE : FREEHOLD
EPC : BAND C
COUNCIL TAX : BAND G
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.