1 Ledcameroch Road, Bearsden, G61 4AA
- Charming four bedroomed traditional Coach House
- Located in one of Bearsden’s premier addresses
- Secluded position towards end of long shared driveway
- Amazing open plan dining/kitchen, large lounge/family room
- Perfect for families, professional couples and downsizers in equal measure
- Close by ‘The Cross’ and it’s quality amenities
- Landscaped outdoor spaces
- Off street parking
An immediately charming home with a very private position at the end of a long drive, the Coach House at No.1 Ledcameroch Road provides the perfect marriage of period allure and modern conveniences – a home located in one of Bearsden’s flagship addresses and one sure to attract interest from a wide and varied audience. This really is a property that only first-hand inspection will do justice.
As well as delivering aesthetically from its exterior, the property offers up a highly practical/versatile layout of six principal apartments across a generous floor area of approx. 1,600 sq.ft. Corners and retreats for any growing/established family along with providing the idyllic home working environment. Contemporary fixtures, fittings and finishes can be found throughout the accommodation.
Notably, our clients have successfully applied for planning permission to extend the property and erect a detached garage. The plans for the suggested works can be viewed via the East Dunbartonshire Planning Portal via REF: TP/ED/21/0760.
Our suite of professional images, immersive 360° tour, HD video and floorplan allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with early first-hand inspection of the property encouraged.
Summary of Accommodation
- Reception hallway with staircase and storage off
- Tiled shower room with walk in enclosure, dedicated utility room
- Substantial lounge/family room – log burning stove
- Open plan dining kitchen – range of quality integrated appliances, high gloss units, sliding doors to deck
- Large upper landing with ‘Juliet’ balcony
- Four bedrooms – three large doubles, two full ensuite bathrooms (high luxury, fully tiled ensuite in Bed 1, stand
- alone bath, walk in shower enclosure), additional fourth bedroom/study
Ledcameroch Road is one of Bearsden’s top addresses boasting a fine selection of properties of varying style and age. It is just south of Bearsden Cross and, therefore, extremely handy for the excellent shops and local facilities to be found there. Nearby, on Thorn Road, is Thorn Tennis Club, Bearsden Golf Club and Thorn Park. School catchment is for Bearsden Academy, with primary provision at Bearsden Primary and the excellent premises of St. Nicholas’ Primary on Duntocher Road. Within Bearsden, on Ledcameroch Road, is the junior school for The High School of Glasgow. Bearsden Railway Station, at the foot of Ledcameroch Road and on Station Road, is about a ten-minute walk away and here four trains per hour link to Glasgow’s West End and City Centre and includes a service through to Edinburgh, Waverley.
Sat Nav Ref: G61 4aa
EPC : BAND D
COUNCIL TAX : BAND G
TENURE : FREEHOLD
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.