9 Southview Drive, Bearsden, G61 4HG
- Stunning four bedroomed detached villa by Taylor Homes
- Immaculately presented, extended to rear, approx. 1,360 sq. ft.
- Located in midst of popular address to the West of Bearsden Cross
- Large open plan living/dining/kitchen space
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden – low maintenance, split over three principal tiers
- Within catchment for Castlehill Primary and the nationally recognised facilities of Bearsden Academy
- Off street driveway parking and garage
- PVCu double glazing and gas central heating
Occupying a commanding and notably private elevated position on Southview Drive, this large detached villa was originally constructed in the 1960’s by Taylor Homes and has, across the duration of our clients ownership, been fastidiously upgraded/modernised and successfully extended to its rear elevation. The property provides a balance of living to bedroom accommodation rarely seen in homes of a similar vintage and provides a perfect solution for growing/established families looking to acquire a long-term home in a quiet, family friendly pocket of Bearsden.
Our suite of HDR images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Reception hallway – cloakroom w.c off, solid oak flooring, stair to first floor, storage cupboard
- Large, bay windowed formal lounge – feature open fireplace, solid oak flooring, three pane picture window
- Family/dining area – bay window, fantastic entertaining environment
- Stunning kitchen – country style units in maritime blue, mosaic style tiling, range of integrated appliances, Belfast sink, courtesy door to rear garden
- Stunning family bathroom – mosaic floor tiling, feature ‘metro’ wall tiles, roll top bath, walk in shower
- Four double bedrooms
To the rear, the garden is set over three principal tiers – expertly landscaped, low maintenance and with section of decking in place to enjoy the best of the sun.
Just around the corner from Castlehill Primary and not far from the new premises of St Nicholas’ Primary and Bearsden Academy (the catchment). Closeby Bearsden Golf Club and easy access to Thorn Park. Bearsden Cross and Railway Station about 1 mile away.
All-in-all a most appealing home.
Sat Nav Ref: G61 4hg
COUNCIL TAX : BAND F
EPC : BAND D
TENURE : FREEHOLD
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.