6 Mannofield, Bearsden, G61 4AY
- Substantial four bedroomed duplex apartment
- Occupying arguably the best position in coveted ‘Mannofield’ development
- Great location in Bearsden’s Thorn district
- Private, south facing balcony overlooking expansive, well-manicured garden grounds
- Six principal apartments, three bathrooms – approx. 1,649 ft²
- Resident’s parking and garage
- Perfect for affluent downsizers and families in equal measure
Enjoying a highly appealing, very private position in the heart of Bearsden’s eminent Thorn district, Mannofield is an intimate development of luxury apartments set amongst immaculate, mature resident gardens. Rarely available to market, the larger duplex style apartments are particularly prized for their generous proportions and notable adaptability. Here, No.6 is arguably the best example of its kind, occupying a central position within the development with exceptional views across a lush green vista.
The property has been under the same ownership for a number years and whilst requiring a programme of internal modernisation, the internal subjects have been very looked after with any incoming purchaser afforded exciting scope to implement their own themes and ideas. A property sure to attract interest from a wide and varied audience but, perhaps most pertinently geared towards the needs and requirements of the discerning, affluent downsizer.
The subjects comprise of, initially, a communal front door, controlled by a security entry phone system, leading into a communal reception hallway. Notably, the building has a stair-lift (property of No.6) leading to the first floor of the building and the ground floor of the property itself.
Our suite of HDR images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Entrance vestibule
- Reception hallway with staircase to first floor, plenty storage off
- Large lounge – feature fireplace, three pane picture window overlooking gardens
- Sitting/dining room – sliding doors out to private balcony
- Breakfasting kitchen – range of wall and base mounted units, room for appliances
- Tiled three
- piece family bathroom – integrated cabinetry
- Four double bedrooms (one currently utilised as dining room) – substantial principal suite with run of fitted wardrobes, full bathroom ensuite
- Additional shower room on first floor
Mannofield is located just north of Bearsden Cross and, therefore, the excellent amenities, shops, including an M&S Foodhall, quality butchers, fishmongers & independent retailers, cafes, restaurants, pharmacies, banks and a post office are literally on one’s doorstep. Bearsden Primary is close by on Drymen Road, with secondary catchment at the excellent Bearsden Academy at Courthill. Also within Bearsden, and two streets away on Ledcameroch Road, is the junior school for the private High School of Glasgow and, on Duntocher Road, the state-of-the-art premises of St. Nicholas’ Primary. Just south of the Cross is Bearsden Railway Station withto the West End and an eighteen-minute commute to the City Centre. A service continues to Edinburgh Waverley.
This traditional home is a significant property at this price-point. It presents, clearly, a great opportunity for those families looking to acquire a handsome traditional family home in the area, with the scope to stamp one’s own mark upon.
Sat Nav Ref: G61 4ay
COUNCIL TAX : BAND G
EPC : BAND C
TENURE : FREEHOLD
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.