6 St Germains, Bearsden, G61 2RS
- Luxury three bedroomed executive apartment
- Immaculately finished – refurbished to a very high standard
- Second (top) floor position with tremendous garden/Loch views
- Forming part of coveted St. Germains development
- Generous, highly versatile accommodation – three bedrooms, open plan living/dining area, kitchen with utility off, two bathrooms
- Solid oak flooring, lush carpeting, oak doors
- Perfect for professional couples and downsizers alike
- Resident parking and private garage
St. Germains is a long admired flatted development located just to the south of Bearsden Cross and its variety of quality amenities, coveted for a variety of reasons and attractive to a wide variety of purchasers. Here, No.6 is one of the best examples of the larger three bedroomed apartments to reach the open market in recent years, having been comprehensively refurbished to a high standard by our client. The property enjoys a particularly appealing position on the second (top) floor of the southernmost building within the development and enjoys fantastic views across the well-established, beautifully manicured residents’ gardens and across the local landmark of St. Germains Loch. In all, this is an exceptional apartment and one deserving of prompt first hand inspection. The building is initially accessed via a communal lobby which leads in turn to a security-controlled entry door and, subsequently, a smartly kept carpeted hallway
Our suite of HDR images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Generous reception hallway with generous storage space off
- Large carpeted open plan lounge/dining area with bay window
- Contemporary breakfasting kitchen – high gloss cabinetry in grey, contrast worktops, integrated appliances, utility area off
- Stylish shower room – quality floor and wall tiles, walk in shower enclosure (running from mains system), sink with under set cabinetry
- Three double bedrooms – Opulent principal suite with luxury three
- piece ensuite bathroom with double width shower enclosure, inset bath
Outside, the expansive residents’ gardens are immaculately tended, affording a mix of lawns, shrubberies and trees, all by the leafy surrounds of Old Bearsden. The factor for the development is Life Property Management of Glasgow.
St. Germains really is very handily placed and is just along the road from a terrific Co-op store at the top of Station Road, across from which is Bearsden Railway Station which provides four trains an hour into Glasgow’s West End and City Centre. A little further north is Bearsden Cross, the heart of Bearsden, where there is an excellent selection of quality independent retailers, along with a Marks & Spencer’s (food hall). There are coffee shops, quality restaurants, banks and a Post Office. On nearby Drymen Road are regular bus services.
Sat Nav Ref: G61 2rs
TENURE : FREEHOLD
EPC : BAND C
COUNCIL TAX : BAND G
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.