4 Braemar Crescent, Bearsden, G61 1BU
- Detached 1950’s bungalow on substantial corner plot
- Amazing potential for extension, creation of first floor (subject to necessary warrants/permissions)
- Programme of updating and modernisation required
- Five principal apartments plus dining kitchen – approx. 1,255 ft²
- Off street driveway parking and detached garage
- PVCu double glazing and gas central heating
- Boclair Academy catchment – recently rebuilt state-of-the art campusOriginally constructed in the 1950’s and forming part of Bearsden’s popular Garscube Estate, this well proportioned and proudly positioned detached bungalow offers very exciting potential and should attract interest from a wide and varied audience. Under the same ownership for a number of years and well-loved across said custodianship, the property requires some upgrading and modernisation to meet contemporary standards. That said, any successful party will be acquiring a home of abundant inherent value set on one of the largest plots in the area. A must see for those looking to add value to a property and remodel/decorate according to taste.Our suite of HDR images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-Summary of Accommodation- Welcoming ‘L’ shaped reception hallway with good storage provision, cloakroom w.c off- Comfortable lounge/family room – feature stained gas windows- Dedicated dining room- Dining kitchen with range of storage spaces, room for appliances- Three-piece family bathroom – ‘Heritage’ style suite- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms – plenty room for free standing storageAccessed via a hatch/pull down ladder, is the floored attic space – a fantastic area that runs the full width of the property and provides exciting potential for development. Externally, the property enjoys abundant garden space to both the front and rear, laid mainly to lawn but with sections of hard landscaping. The property neighbours the University of Glasgow’s Garscube Campus and, as such enjoys a real sense of space and privacy across its external spaces.SituationPrimary school at Killermont Primary with secondary schooling at Boclair Academy. Very handy for local and generally Bearsden’s excellent amenities. Close by excellent road links.
Sat Nav Ref: G61 1bu
EPC : BAND C
COUNCIL TAX : BAND F
TENURE : FREEHOLD
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.