46 Fernlea, Bearsden, G61 1NB
- Large, eight apartment detached villa by Persimmon Homes
- Beautifully finished throughout, high specification across accommodation
- Five bedroom, three public, four bathrooms (one w.c)
- Versatile, family friendly layout over three levels, approx. 2,100 ft²
- Quality flooring, oak doors and matching architraves, feature glass balustrades
- Stunning, expertly landscaped south facing rear garden space
- Gas central heating (Nest system), PVCu double glazed window units
- Off street parking for variety of vehicles and integral, double garage
- Boclair Academy catchment area (newly built, state-of-the-art campus)With a fantastic location in Bearsden’s Canniesburn/Lochend district, this substantial family home was constructed in the last 1990’s by Persimmon Homes in the style of ‘The Harris’ – the largest property type found in the development, very cleverly designed to take full advantage of the topography of the surrounding land. Immaculately presented throughout and with a highly versatile layout of eight principal apartments (five bedroom/three public) set over three levels and with an approximate floor area in the region of 2,100 ft², this really is a tremendous family home deserving of prompt first hand inspection. Our suite of HDR images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-Summary of Accommodation- Storm door entry through to vestibule- Welcoming reception hallway with storage off, stair to first floor, courtesy door to integral garage (power and light), dedicated utility room with generous store off- Spacious sitting/family room- Large upper landing with stunning feature stair (oak bannister/glass balustrade)- Beautiful formal lounge – oak flooring, feature living flame gas fireplace, two separate access points to ‘Juliet’ balconies- Double oak doors through to formal dining room – sliding doors out to rear garden - Dining kitchen – oak effect cabinetry, contrast worktops, range of integrated Neff appliances (inc. grill/oven, induction hob, cooker hood), pull out larder unit- Fully tiled three-piece family bathroom with separate walk in shower enclosure, recently tiled (floor to ceiling) wash room with chrome heated towel rail- Sumptuous principal bedroom suite – full length run of fitted wardrobes, tiled ensuite with walk in enclosure, three additional double bedrooms (one ensuite), additional single room (currently set up as home office)Externally, the property features the most fantastic rear garden – set over two principal tiers, low maintenance, very private and with a variety of sitting areas. SituationFernlea is a cul-de-sac and situated off Canniesburn Road and is to the west of Canniesburn Toll. It has a pleasant, and quiet, outlook to the wooded copse opposite and is well placed for accessing the local amenities of the area. For those with children, school catchment is for the highly regarded Westerton Primary and for Boclair Academy, where a rebuild worth £40,000,000 has left a truly state-of-the-art campus. Also, within Bearsden, on Duntocher Road, is St Nicholas’s Primary and on Ledcameroch Road the Junior School for the private High School of Glasgow. Bearsden Cross is about a mile to the north and here you will find an excellent selection of independent stores and a Marks & Spencer Foodhall. There are Restaurants and Cafes, a Bank and a Post Office. Railway Stations can be found either at Westerton or at Bearsden, both of which, particularly the former, provide very regular links into Glasgow’s West End and City Centre including a service through to Edinburgh.
Sat Nav Ref: G61 1nb
TENURE : FREEHOLD
COUNCIL TAX : BAND G
EPC : BAND C
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.