1 Clober Road, Milngavie, G62 7SN
- Smartly presented two bedroomed semi-villa
- Fantastic location close by Milngavie Village
- Set upon larger than typical corner plot
- Potential for extension (subject to warrants/permissions)
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen and shower room
- Off street driveway parking
- Douglas Academy catchmentA fine example of the popular ex local authority villas located in Milngavie’s Clober district, this two bedroomed semi-detached property has been very well kept over the years and is presented to market in fine condition. The property enjoys a position of high convenience, located just yards from the amenities of Milngavie Village Centre, and is set upon a larger than typical corner plot which affords (subject to necessary permissions) exciting potential for significant extension work. A must for couples and young families looking to establish themselves in this enduringly popular locale.Summary of Accommodation
- Reception hallway with staircase to first floor
- Spacious lounge with recessed display cabinetry
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, pantry and utility cupboard off
- Fully tiled shower room with walk in enclosure, chrome heated towel rail
- Two large double bedroomsExternally, the property features superb garden space to both front and rear (west facing for afternoon/evening sun), with off street parking provided via a driveway laid to stone chips.SituationVery convenient location within the Clober district, close by Milngavie Golf Course, the West Highland Way path and Lennox and Oakburn Parks, the property is very well placed for the Milngavie village and, for those with children, nearby Craigdhu & Milngavie Primary schools and the excellent Douglas Academy school. The village centre is metres away and, here, its pedestrianised precinct has a fantastic array of quality shops and services, including the high street names of Boots, Marks & Spencer and Tesco, with, a little further on, a Waitrose at the West of Scotland Rugby Ground. Closer by are a couple of well stocked and handy local stores on Craigash Road. Milngavie has regular bus services and, importantly, has a railway station with trains every half hour into Glasgow’s West End and City Centre.
Sat Nav Ref: G62 8be
TENURE : FREEHOLD
EPC : BAND D
COUNCIL TAX : BAND C
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.