27 Birch View, Bearsden, G61 2BT
Built by Cala Homes, Birch View is an attractive cul-de-sac development of only 42 apartments in a superbly convenient location at Hillfoot – beside Hillfoot railway station and Douglas Park Golf Club. They are some of the most popular modern apartments in Bearsden. Perfect for individuals, couples, and downsizers one really could not be handier for the excellent array of amenities the district has to offer.
This two-bedroom apartment is on the 1st floor, often the most popular level, and enjoys a bright westerly outlook to the front. The rear aspect is towards the woodland of Douglas Park Golf Club and Boclair, the view to the front a more deciduous one towards Hillfoot and the railway station.
It is very impressively presented, and tastefully decorated. Windows are double glazed, set within quality timber frames. Central heating is mains gas where the Worcester Greenstar condensing combination boiler was renewed in 2018. The resident’s entranceway is protected by a secure door entry-phone system. The development is managed by Hacking and Paterson of Glasgow.
The garden grounds are very well maintained and there is both residents and visitor parking provision (not allocated).
• Hall – with 2 good size storage cupboards.
• Lounge – A most pleasant room with bay window.
• Kitchen – Galley style with a range of modern Beech style units and granite design worktops. Appliances include halogen/electric hob, filter cooker hood, oven (all by Neff); washing machine (Hoover); dishwasher (Beko); fridge-freezer (Zanussi).
• Bedroom 1 – Two windows to the rear. Fitted mirror wardrobe.
• Bedroom 2 – Single window to rear. Another double bedroom (used as a dining room). Fitted mirror wardrobe.
• Bathroom – Modern white suite, including “shower bath”. Thermostatic shower over bath. Fitted bathroom furniture. Chrome tower radiator.
- Two-bedroom Flat by Cala Homes
- First floor position
- Fantastically convenient location
- Leafy outlooks (spring/summer) to front and rear
- Very smartly decorated and presented
- Modern fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Glazed and Gas central heating
- Secure, resident’s entranceway
- Private communal gardens and residents parking
- Beside Hillfoot railway stationSat Nav Ref: G61 2BT
Council Tax Band E
EPC Band B
Request More Details
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.