49 Kilmardinny Crescent, Bearsden, G61 3NP
This fantastic semi-detached villa was constructed by renowned builder John Lawrence in the 1970’s and occupies a highly desirable position in backing onto the established greenery of Kilmardinny House. The property has been extended to its side projection over the years, creating in turn a really adaptable family home, and features a west facing rear garden to take full advantage of the afternoon/evening sun. A great example of this really popular, versatile house model, located in a much loved pocket of Bearsden.
Our suite of HDR images, 360° immersive tour, HD video and floorplan will allow for thorough desktop appraisal of the property, with a summary of the accommodation to be found as follows:-
Summary of Accommodation
- Reception hallway with staircase to first floor
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Smartly kitted out kitchen – range of integrated appliances, high gloss neutral units, room for breakfasting table
- Shower/w.c, dedicated utility porch
- Large family/dining room – over 7 metres in length, highlighted by roof light, double doors out to rear garden
- Three bedrooms – two large doubles, additional single/nursery bedroom
- Shower room with walk in enclosure
- Large floored attic space (ripe for conversion to additional living space (subject to necessary permissions/warrants)
To the rear of the property is a good garden, laid to hard landscaping for low maintenance, with plenty of space for child’s play and al fresco dining.
Just around the corner is the beauty spot of Kilmardinny Loch and its woodland walk. The house is about ¾ miles north east of the amenity rich Bearsden Cross and falls within the catchment for Bearsden Primary and Bearsden Academy. Also in Bearsden is St Nicholas’s Primary and the newly completed Bearsden Early Years Centre.
SAT NAV REF: G61 3NP
TENURE : FREEHOLD
EPC : BAND D
COUNCIL TAX : BAND E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.