3 Dunglass Avenue, Scotstoun, Glasgow, G14 9DX
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY AT 11AM 9TH AUGUST
A very tastefully presented three-bedroom family home located in the heart of the much sought after conservation district of Scotstoun. This attractive home with its original sandstone frontage, is conveniently situated on the section of Dunglass Avenue between Dumbarton Road and Earlbank Avenue. The property has five versatile apartments over two levels comprising a front facing bay windowed living room, garden facing sitting/dining room, stylish refitted kitchen with Bosch appliances by Wren on the ground floor. On the upper floor there are three bedrooms, and there is a three-piece bathroom on the half landing. Scotstoun is a very popular location due to its proximity to the West End and the City Centre as it offers very good quality traditional homes, a very popular local primary school together with a thoroughly good choice of local amenities. There is a comprehensive selection of convenience shopping on Dumbarton Road, outdoor pursuit at the wonderful nearby Victoria Park and Scotstoun Leisure centre has an excellent range of facilities within a few minutes’ walk.
- Double storm doors to a tiled vestibule and thereafter a panelled/glazed front door enters a welcome reception hallway with delicate ceiling cornice, dado rail varnished timber floor coverings, and there is under stair storage
- Bright front facing living room with opening through to the dining room. Complete with three section bay window, ceiling cornice, wall press cupboard, focal point fire surround including living flame gas fire, and varnished timber floor coverings.
- Dining/sitting room (opening into living room) complete with rear aspect window, shelved wall press cupboard, focal point fire surround, and varnished timber floors
- Stylish refitted navy-blue kitchen by Wren. Complete with a range of base and wall units, stone effect Minerva worktops, together with high end Bosch integrated appliances to include and oven, oven/microwave combo, induction hob, and extractor hood. A door from the kitchen leads directly out to the garden
- A carpeted stairs leads to the upper hall with neutral decoration, ceiling cornice, varnished timber floor coverings, and natural light via a Velux window
- Bedroom one is a generous double room decorated in dark opulent tones. This lovely room has a three-section front facing bay window, ceiling cornice, and varnished timber floor coverings
- Bedroom two is a bright rear facing double room with ceiling cornice, shelved wall press and luxury carpet floor coverings
- Bedroom three is front facing room with a single aspect window, fresh decoration and carpet floor coverings
- Bathroom complete with a white three-piece suite to include WC, wash hand basin, and bath with electric shower over, together with partially tiled wall coverings, and read aspect of peak window
- Gas central heating
- Wonderful garden with patio area, main middle section of lawn, kids play area, garden shed, and rear gate to the shared lane
Council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.