Flat 2/2, 75 High Street, Collegelands, G1 1NB
This bright and generously proportioned one-bedroom flat is situated on the second floor within a blonde sandstone tenement building. Being located on the edge of the Merchant City, it occupies an incredibly convenient city locale with an outstanding selection of amenities including bars, restaurants, shopping, and excellent transport links nearby.
The interior is well presented, with a modern finish and has double glazing. Notable highlights including the spacious living/dining room spanning over 15 ft and with recess area currently set up as a home office study area, separate modern re-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and space for fridge freezer, generous double bedroom with excellent storage and a walk-in cupboard with window to rear, a re-fitted contemporary three- piece bathroom. The property benefits from a separate store cupboard on the landing, there is a resident’s courtyard to the rear and the bonus of the availability of on-street residents’ permit parking.
- Security entry system; stair access to all levels including the rear residents’ courtyard and the private cupboard on the landing.
- L-shaped reception hall with hard wood flooring and utility cupboard off.
- Impressive open plan living/dining room with window to High Street, recessed study and with hard wood flooring.
- Modern refitted kitchen, complete with a range of base and wall units, integrated appliances and space for freestanding fridge freezer and with tiled floor coverings.
- Double bedroom with window to rear, a wall of generous fitted wardrobes framing the bed area, inbuilt glass doored wardrobes and door to a walk in cupboard with a window to the rear.
- Stylish re-fitted three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin with tiled floor covering.
- The property has gas heating, double glazing and access to Glasgow City Councils Resident permit parking.
Located on the east edge of Glasgow popular Merchant City, this area offers unquestionably one of the most envied and prominent social locations Glasgow has to offer with a wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping, wine bars and many highly acclaimed restaurants. This destination neighbourhood, within Glasgow’s City Centre has benefitted from significant redevelopment in the last few decades with a mix of both residential and commercial redevelopment. Transport links are on the doorstep via bus and by rail at Glasgow’s Queen Street and Central Stations are within a few minutes’ walk. There are a number of local hospitals nearby and the property is also well placed for road links including the M8 motorway network.
On foot from George Square head south onto South Frederick Street towards Ingram Street. At the traffic lights turn left onto Ingram Street. Continue on Ingram Street to the junction with High Street. Turn right into High Street and head south where you will find the entrance to No. 75 on the right-hand side towards the junction with High Street.
Request More Details
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.