Flat 3/3 Glassford Court, 83 Wilson Street, Merchant City, G1 1UZ
Located in the very heart of Glasgow’s Merchant City, this stylish and spacious one-bedroom apartment offers dual aspects from its third-floor position overlooking Wilson Street, Glassford Street and beyond. Situated within a warehouse building which was converted into flats in the 1980’s as part of the regeneration of the Merchant City, the property benefits from access to residents Permit Parking.
The apartment is lovely and bright with the modernised interior having been upgraded during its current ownership with notable highlights including pale wooden flooring to all main apartments, a fabulous refitted kitchen with Maia solid surface worktops and a window with outlook over Wilson Street, refitted luxury bathroom with heated tiled floor, fully tiled walls and over bath shower and excellent storage with three large cupboards and two double fitted wardrobes within the entrance hallway.
- Security entry system; CCTV security system; well-presented communal entrance with lift and stair access to each floor and secure communal hallway.
- Welcoming L-shaped reception hall with three large cupboards.
- Impressive main living/dining room with dual aspect windows.
- Separate kitchen complete with base and wall units, integrated dishwasher, oven, hob and hood, and under counter washing machine and fridge.
- Larder storage cupboard with under counter tumble drier and freezer.
- Two double fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- Bathroom with re-fitted white suite comprising bath with over bath shower, toilet and floating wash hand basin, there is tiled flooring with underfloor heating and a beautifully tiled wall and chrome heated towel rail.
- Generous double bedroom which has continued wooden flooring, one window facing over Wilson Street and a bespoke desk or vanity area.
- The property has programmable electric heating and has the considerable benefit of access to Glasgow City Council Residents Permit Parking.
This apartment is situated in the heart of the Merchant City, an area of Glasgow’s City Centre which has benefitted from significant redevelopment in the last few decades with a mix of both residential and commercial redevelopment. This location offers unquestionably one of the most envied and prominent social locations Glasgow has to offer with wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping, wine bars and many highly acclaimed restaurants and is also conveniently located for access to the City Centre. The property is in proximity to Strathclyde & Caledonian Universities, the Glasgow School of Art, the S.E.C. and The Clyde Auditorium. The area benefits from frequent public transport with easy access to Central and Queen Street Train Stations, and St Enoch subway stations. Public transport and road links are exceptional.
On foot from George Square head south onto South Frederick Street towards Ingram Street. At the traffic lights turn left onto Ingram Street. At the junction with Glassford Street, turn right and continue south on Glassford Street taking first right into Wilson Street where you will find No. 83 halfway along the block on the left-hand side.
Council Tax Band: D
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.