Flat 1/2, 66 Hillfoot Street, Dennistoun, G31 2NQ
UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING DATE - Thursday 23rd February 2023.
Occupying a first-floor corner position within a modern development, this sizeable two-bedroom property spans circa 678 sq ft and is conveniently situated within the popular ‘Drives’ of Dennistoun, a suburb to the east of Glasgow’s City Centre. The development was designed in keeping with the surrounding tenement properties and is exceptionally well place to take advantage of an enviable selection of local amenities on both Duke Street and Alexandra Parade nearby and great transport links.
Situated on the northwest corner of the development the apartment boasts dual aspects, a five-section oriel bay window and further benefits from being within a well-kept block with residents parking. It has lots of natural light and comprises of a generous living room with space for dining and a modern open plan kitchen set back from the main living space, there are two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, one en suite shower room, main bathroom and would genuinely suit a wide range of buyers.
- Security entry system to common close and staircase to first floor front door.
- Welcoming entrance hall leads to all main apartments.
- Open plan main living dining kitchen with laminate floorcoverings, five-section oriel bay window with fitted roller blinds, space for dining and the kitchen set back from the dining area with a range of base and wall mounted units, and a mix of integrated and freestanding appliances and window.
- Double bedroom one spanning 15 ft with fitted mirrored wardrobes, window to west with aspects over the front of the development and an en suite shower room.
- Bedroom two is a double room and has west facing aspects to the front of the building.
- Main bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
- The property has fresh décor, laminate wood flooring to all main apartments, gas central heating and an excellent Energy Performance Rating of Band B.
The location is superb with a range of amenities and public transport links just minutes away. The property is well placed for both Duke Street and Alexandra Parade where you will find a range of popular shops, deli cafes, restaurants, and transport links from the local Duke Street train station. The property is just over a mile from the City Centre and popular Merchant City and in walking distance to both Alexandra Park offering views to Ben Lomond from its highest point and Glasgow Green Park. Early viewing is recommended to appreciate the proportions and condition of this flat. A great opportunity for families, young professionals working in the City Centre or commuting to Edinburgh and investors alike.
By car from George Square, proceed east on George Street, crossing the junction at High Street into Duke Street. Continue along Duke Street for approx. 1 mile. At the junction with Bellgrove Street, continue straight through the traffic lights, taking the second left into Hillfoot Street where you will find No. 66 half-way up on the right-hand side opposite the junction with Finlay Drive.
Council Tax Band: D
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.