Flat 2/1 Vienna Apartments, 45 Mitchell Street, City Centre, G1 3LA
This superb studio apartment of 509 sq ft is situated within The Vienna Apartments and is very well located for immediate access to so many of the city’s great amenities and transport links. The Development is in the heart of the city centre on Mitchell Street, it was completed circa 2010 and overlooks Mackintosh's Lighthouse Building. The property is ideal for a first-time buyer starter home or for an investor looking for great rental opportunity with quality city studios currently achieving £750 - £800pcm.
This second-floor apartment is set within the modern building at No. 45, accessed from a rear walkway to the back of the building and overlooking a central resident’s courtyard. The main living space spans 19 ft with a recessed bedroom area, it has lots of natural light flooding in from a wall of windows and a patio door leading to its own standing room only balcony space and facing east over the buzz of Mitchell Street. The property is well presented with notable features including a separate kitchen with window to the entrance walkway, double sized bedroom recess with fitted wardrobe, there is a handy utility cupboard and a modern main bathroom.
- Security entry system; communal gated entrance with lift and stair access to rear walkway.
- Welcoming and generous reception hallway with quality wood flooring and storage including a utility cupboard housing the washing machine.
- Separate kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, integrated and undercounter appliances and window with outlook over rear.
- The living room spans over 19ft having an impressive wall of full height, double glazed picture window offering aspects over Mitchell Street eastwards, natural light and access to slim balcony running at the dining area of the room, there is quality wood flooring and a recessed bedroom area with storage and separated from the living space with full height room divider partition blinds.
- There is a stylish and spacious three-piece bathroom with over bath shower and complete with tiled floor and wall coverings.
- The property has double glazing and electric heating.
Mitchell Street is very centrally located within the Heart of Glasgow City Centre, and runs parallel to Buchanan Street, Glasgow’s main shopping thoroughfare - known internationally as part of Glasgow’s ‘Style Mile’. It is an area of Glasgow which has benefitted from significant and ongoing redevelopment over the last few decades with both commercial developments and exclusive residential buildings. This location offers unquestionably one of the most envied and prominent social locations Glasgow has to offer with wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping, wine bars and many highly acclaimed restaurants and is also conveniently located for access to the Merchant City. The property is in close proximity to Strathclyde & Caledonian Universities, the Glasgow School of Art, the SEC and The Clyde Auditorium. The area benefits from frequent public transport with easy access to Central and Queen Street Train Stations, and St Enoch subway stations. Public transport and road links are exceptional.
On foot from our office on Bath Street continue East down Bath Street, turning 5th right onto West Nile Street. Proceed South for circa 400m crossing over Gordon Street onto Mitchell Street. No. 45 can be found half-way down the street on the right-hand side. Buzzer entry is 21 CALL.
Council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.