Flat 2/8, 125 Bell Street, Collegelands, G4 0TE
Situated within a striking warehouse conversion located in Collegelands, a leafy development situated at the edge of the Merchant City, this second floor, one bedroom flat has south facing aspects over Bell Street. The location offers the best of both worlds, the bustle of the City nearby with a quiet residential location overlooking communal gardens with mature trees and the shared residents car parking.
The flat itself comprises open plan living space with feature inset windows and a modern kitchen open plan and set back from the living space, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with over bath shower. The property has modern electric heating and furniture is available by negotiation
- Security entry system; communal entrance with stair or lift access to each floor from ground floor.
- L-shaped reception hall with laminate flooring and cloaks storage cupboard off.
- Living room with laminate wooden flooring, recessed windows facing south over Bell Street.
- Open plan modern kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and breakfast bar, under counter appliances to include dishwasher and washing machine, and a tall freestanding fridge freezer.
- Double bedroom with fitted mirrored wardrobes and full height window recessed windows facing south over Bell Street.
- Modern bathroom with white three-piece suit, over bath shower and feature slate tiling.
- The property has modern electric heaters, double glazing and a residents car park.
This apartment is situated on the edge of Glasgow’s vibrant Merchant Centre where there is an outstanding selection of shops nearby on Buchannan Street, the Style Mile, and Argyle Street together with an unrivalled choice of restaurants and bars. Transport links are on the doorstep via bus and by rail with both High Street Station and Glasgow Central Station within a few minutes’ walk. There are a number of local hospitals nearby and the property is also well placed for road links including the M8 motorway network.
On foot from George Square head south onto South Frederick Street towards Ingram Street. At the traffic lights turn left onto Ingram Street. Continue along Ingram Street towards the junction with High Street bd turn right into High Street, follow the road south towards the junction with Bell Street where you will find the entrance to the development on the left-hand side. Once inside the grounds, No.125 is the middle stairwell on the right-hand side.
Council Tax Band: C
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.