Flat 3/1, 64 Miller Street, Merchant City, G1 1DT
Located in the heart of Glasgow’s popular Merchant City and contained within a handsome blonde sandstone fronted warehouse building, this generously proportioned and immaculately presented flat occupies a third-floor position and has a lovely outlook offer the buildings private residents courtyard gardens. The area has seen significant improvement in recent years with a mix of both residential and commercial redevelopment and this flat offers an incredibly convenient City Centre address, located between Ingram Street and Argyle Street, the property is exceptionally well placed for everyday shopping and there are excellent transport links including Queen Street Station and Glasgow Central Train Station together with access to The University of Strathclyde and Glasgow Caledonian University. Please note, there is a parking space available for rental in adjascent building.
The impressive interior spans 897 sq ft and is immaculately presented with notable highlights including a fabulous main living/dining room with dual aspects over the wonderful and tranquil enclosed residents’ courtyard which includes a fabulous water feature. The kitchen is open plan and separated by a kitchen island, master bedroom with en suite shower room, a generous second bedroom, a three-piece bathroom and excellent storage within the property including generous storage off the reception hall and fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms.
- Security entry system; communal entrance with lift or stair access to each floor and access from first floor to the rear courtyard.
- Welcoming reception hall two storage cupboards off.
- Immediately impressive living/dining room with window to the rear overlooking the residents’ courtyard and additional side window.
- Open plan modern kitchen, complete with a range of base and wall units, integrated appliances and a kitchen island.
- Master bedroom with window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and additional storage cupboard, en suite shower room.
- Bedroom two with two windows to the rear, fitted wardrobes and additional storage cupboard.
- Three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet, and wash hand basin.
- The property has electric heating, replaced double glazed sash and case windows and a beautifully presented residents’ courtyard.
This stylish apartment is situated in the heart of the Merchant City where there is an outstanding selection of shops nearby on Buchanan Street and Argyle Street together with a wonderful choice of restaurants and bars. Transport links are on the doorstep via bus and by rail at Glasgow Central Station are within a few minutes’ walk. There are a number of local hospitals nearby and the property is also well placed for road links including the M8 motorway network.
Council Tax Band: E
Request More Details
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.