Penthouse 12/1 Pinnacle Building, 160 Bothwell Street, Glasgow City Centre, G2 7EA
At the pinnacle of The Pinnacle Building, this outstanding luxury duplex penthouse boasts a fabulous and bright living space offering breathtaking views over Glasgow City Centre’s skyline and beyond from three window walls comprising, thirteen section, floor to ceiling windows and a patio door to its private 122 sq ft south facing terrace. The spacious apartment spans 1561 sq ft and is situated within the design award winning, Pinnacle Building, a ‘spectacular conversion’ of a prominent twenty storey office building completed in 2004 and conveniently located within the International Financial Services District on the western edge of the City Centre further benefits from a secure, allocated parking space for two cars.
The duplex apartment is formed in a horseshoe shape with two separate entrances from the communal hallway entering the lower level where there are two separate bedroom suites, the principal bedroom has dual aspects, fitted wardrobes and a lovely en suite bathroom, the second entrance offers two bedrooms, one currently set up as home office and sharing a shower room. Stairs from both sides lead to the very generous, open plan living, dining and kitchen area of over 50 ft and the private terrace. The building and communal areas are well maintained with a full-time concierge and security on site, there is video camera security throughout, bin chute and two high speed passenger lifts. It is exceptionally well placed for a both general and specialist shopping and local amenities including excellent transport links, café’s, bars, shops, restaurants, and gyms.
- Security entry to elegant communal entrance lobby; communal hallway with two lifts and stair accesses the apartment and stairs to all floors.
- Lower reception hall one with understairs storage cupboard, wooden flooring, access to bedroom two and three and staircase to the upper level.
- Bedroom two is a double room with carpeted floorcovering and two windows facing north.
- Bedroom three has two dual aspect windows facing north and east, carpeted floorcovering and is currently set out as home office.
- Shower room with shower cubicle, sink toilet, tiled floorcovering and window to east.
- Lower reception hall two has wooden flooring, access to the principal bedroom and spiral stair to the upper level.
- Principal bedroom one with 4 south facing windows and one facing east is a generous room with fitted wardrobes, carpeted floorcovering and an en suite bathroom comprising white three-piece suite with over bath shower.
- Main living/dining room spans over 50 ft with wooden flooring, three window walls of full height glass panels and a glass door leading to the private terrace offering north, east and south facing views and aspect to the west.
- There is an open plan modern kitchen, set back from the living space and complete with a full range of base and wall units and having glass worktops and integrated appliances, inc Microwave and American Style Fridge Freezer with Ice and drinks dispenser.
- The property has electric wet central heating, fitted ceiling spotlights and secure an allocated stacked parking space for two cars located in the building’s car park.
Located on Bothwell Street on the edge of the International Financial Services District the building is also conveniently located for access to the City Centre, the Merchant City and Finnieston where a wealth of amenities can be found. The property is in close proximity to the Glasgow School of Art; Royal Conservatoire, Strathclyde, Caledonian and Glasgow Universities. The area benefits from frequent public transport with easy access to nearby stations; Central Station, Charing Cross and Queen Street Train Stations. The nearby M8/M74 ensures good commuter access throughout the Central Belt and is within easy reach of some of Scotland’s most impressive countryside attractions.
Walking or driving from our office at 147 Bath Street, continue along Bath Street heading west, turn left into Blythswood Street. Continue along Blythswood Street passing Blythswood Square, cross over West George Street heading downhill, take the next right into St Vincent Street and continue along to the junction with Douglas Street, turn left into Douglas Street and head downhill to the junction with Bothwell Street, turning right into Bothwell Street, you will find the glass fronted entrance to No. 160 almost immediately on the right-hand side.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.