Flat 2/1, 35 Whitehill Street, Dennistoun, G31 2LW
UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING DATE - Friday 16th June 2023.
This attractive second floor, one-bedroom tenement flat provides stylish living and generous accommodation associated with traditional properties. Located in the popular and incredibly convenient ‘Drives' of Dennistoun, a suburb to the east of Glasgow’s City Centre, the property is situated just a short distance from Duke Street, and therefore exceptionally well placed to take advantage of an enviable selection of local amenities nearby.
The property is well presented, being tastefully decorated in Farrow and Ball shades, and is a great example of a one-bedroom tenement flat with a mix of traditional and modern features, it has a spacious dining kitchen with recess and a luxury modern re-fitted bathroom. The property has bright aspects from both its rear windows and the three- section bay windowed living room, the double bedroom has bespoke fitted wardrobes to ceiling height offering super storage and further benefits from a paved rear courtyard and on street parking.
- Security entry system to common close with a recently fitted front door; staircase to second floor front door entry with storm doors.
- Welcoming reception hall with walnut effect laminate wood flooring, leads to all main apartments.
- Generous living room with a triple window bay facing over Whitehill Street, it spans over 19 ft into bay and with carpeted flooring.
- Modern dining kitchen with recess spanning 17 ft, offering a range of base and wall mounted modern units with integrated appliances and ample space for dining, views over the buildings paved rear courtyard and drying area.
- Double bedroom with window facing over Whitehill Street, original wood flooring and a wall of full height bespoke fitted wardrobes.
- Beautifully refitted bathroom with Porcenalosa white marble-effect tiles, three- piece white suite with counter-top basin and tiled floor.
- The property has fresh décor, sash and case windows, gas central heating and on street parking.
Dennistoun was voted eighth coolest place to live in the world in Time Out's annual survey 2020. The location is superb with a range of amenities and public transport links just minutes away. The Drives are well placed for both Duke Street and Alexandra Parade where you will find a range of popular shops, delis, restaurants, bars, and transport links from the local Duke Street train station or Bellgrove. The property is just over a mile from the City Centre and the popular Merchant City and within walking distance to Alexandra Park offering views to Ben Lomond from its highest point, Glasgow Green Park and the Barrowlands music venue in The Barras. Early viewing recommended to appreciate the proportions and condition of this flat. A great opportunity for both families and young professionals working in the City Centre or commuting to Edinburgh.
Council Tax Band: B
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.