Flat 8/1, Fleming House, 134 Renfrew Street, Garnethill, G3 6ST
With the significant advantages of a parking space within a secure residents’ car park, lift access to each floor, 24hr concierge security and a fantastic outlook over Glasgow City Centre’s skyline from a wall of full height glass spanning the full length of the apartment, this modern loft style one-bedroom property occupies an eighth-floor position within Fleming House where City living is a very popular lifestyle choice.
Refurbished circa 2000, the building occupies a prominent position at the north end of the city centre on the edge of Garnethill, it is exceptionally well placed to take advantage of local amenities including every day and leisure shopping and excellent transport links. The interior is well proportioned and immaculately presented with notable highlights including a spacious main living/dining area, a modern and open plan kitchen with great storage and integrated appliances, flexible accommodation with the bedroom being accessible through sliding doors from the living space or from the main hallway.
- Security entry system; communal entrance with lift or stair access to each floor.
- Reception hall with wooden flooring.
- Open plan main living/dining/kitchen wooden flooring and full height wall of glass (three section) with inset windows facing north and east.
- Galley style kitchen area complete with a range of base and wall units to full height and integrated appliances.
- Bedroom with wooden flooring, fitted double wardrobes and full height glass (three section) and inset window facing north.
- Generous three-piece bathroom comprising bath, toilet and wash hand basin.
- The property has gas central heating, double glazing, 24hr concierge security and an allocated parking space within a secure car park.
Fleming House is situated on Renfrew Street, within a couple of minutes’ walk from Sauchiehall Street and Cowcaddens Underground Station. The property is conveniently located for access to the City Centre, the Merchant City, Financial District, Finnieston and West End amenities including Glasgow University, Botanic Gardens and Kelvingrove Park & Art Galleries. The Merchant City offers a wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping, wine bars and many highly acclaimed restaurants. The property is in close proximity to Strathclyde & Caledonian Universities, the Glasgow School of Art, the SECC, SSE Hydro, Clyde Auditorium and Nuffield Health and Fitness. The area benefits from frequent public transport with easy access to Central and Queens Street Train Stations, Cowcaddens and Buchanan Street subway stations. The nearby Clydeside Expressway, Clyde Tunnel, M77 and the M8/M80 ensure good commuter access throughout the Central Belt and is within easy reach of some of Scotland’s most impressive countryside attractions.
Council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.