Flat 2/2, 28 Craigpark Drive, Dennistoun, G31 2NP
UNDER OFFER AT CLOSING DATE - Friday 29th September 2023
This excellent second floor, one-bedroom tenement flat has been thoughtfully upgraded during its current ownership, the generous accommodation associated with traditional properties provides stylish living. Located in the popular and incredibly convenient ‘Drives' of Dennistoun, a suburb to the east of Glasgow’s City Centre, the property itself is situated between Alexandra Parade and Duke Street and is therefore exceptionally well place to take advantage of an enviable selection of local amenities nearby and great transport links.
The property is beautifully presented with a tasteful colour palate and is a great example of a one-bedroom tenement flat with a mix of traditional and modern features presented in walk-in condition. It has a spacious re-fitted bespoke design dining sized kitchen with a cleverly configured bed recess for guests set above an office space. There is a luxury modern re-fitted bathroom with separate shower and bath. The property has bright aspects from both its rear windows and the three section bay windowed living room, two sizeable walk-in storage cupboards accessed from the living space and hallway, spacious double bedroom and further benefits from both a landscaped rear south facing garden and on street parking.
- The property has fresh décor, newly rewired and plumbing, double glazed windows throughout, gas central heating, wood burning stove, ample storage, and on street parking.
- Secure door entry system to common close; staircase to second floor front door entry with storm doors.
- Welcoming hall with traditional original wooden floorboards and restored original architraves.
- Generous living room with a triple window bay facing over Whitevale Bowling Green, it spans over 19 ft into bay with carpeted flooring.
- Modern bespoke dining kitchen with recess spanning 17 ft, offering a range of base and wall mounted modern units, hardwood flooring, integrated music system, dishwasher, washing machine and range cooker with ample space for dining at the breakfasting peninsula, window views over the buildings well maintained rear garden and drying area.
- Double bedroom with window facing over Craigpark Drive and natural wool carpeted floor covering with built in window seat storage.
- Refitted and beautifully tiled bathroom with three-piece white suite, separate shower cubicle, professionally finished brick work feature wall and mosaic floor tiling.
- Retained and lovingly restored period features, traditional high ceilings, original cornicing and high quality fixtures and fittings.
- Installation of insulated stud walls and insulated ceilings within both the kitchen and bathroom to the rear of the building.
The location is superb with a range of amenities and public transport links just minutes away. The Drives are well placed for both Duke Street and Alexandra Parade where you will find a range of local amenities including gyms, popular shops, delis, restaurants and transport links from the local Duke Street train station or Belgrove. The property is just over a mile from the City Centre and popular Merchant City and in walking distance to Strathclyde University, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Alexandra Park offering views to Ben Lomond from its highest point, The Necropolis, and Glasgow Green Park. Early viewing recommended to appreciate the proportions and condition of this flat. A great opportunity for both families and young professionals working in the City Centre or commuting to Edinburgh.
By car from our George Square, proceed east on George Street, crossing the junction at High Street into Duke Street. Continue along Duke Street for approx. 1 mile passing the junction with Belgrove Street, turn third left into Whitehill Drive. Continue north on Whitehill Drive where you will find the property almost immediately on the left-hand side.
Council Tax Band: B
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.