Flat 3/6, 32 Queen Elizabeth Gardens, New Gorbals, G5 0UE
A lovely and spacious, modern two-bedroom apartment, situated on the third floor and centrally located within the popular New Gorbals, a suburb to the south of the City Centre and only minutes’ walk over the River Clyde to Glasgow Green and the Merchant City beyond. The apartment spans 683 sq ft and has west facing aspects over the rear gardens and beyond. It has been upgraded during our client’s ownership with a refitted modern bathroom and en suite shower room.
The apartment is bright and has residents parking. It is well laid out with the l shaperd entrance hallway providing good storage and access to all main apartments. The accommodation comprises of main living space spanning 17’ 5 ft with natural light flooding in from a wall of almost full height windows, off set is a modern kitchen, there are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, one with en suite shower room and modern main bathroom. The property is ideal as home or for a buy to let investor looking for great rental opportunity due to the popularity of the area.
- Security entry system; lift and stair access to all levels.
- Welcoming reception hallway with varnished real wood floor coverings and a large storage cupboard.
- The living room with varnished real wood floor coverings, windows facing west offering lots of natural light and space for dining.
- Fitted kitchen with a range of base and tall wall mounted units, space for under counter appliances, varnished real wood floor coverings and partially separated from the living space with a feature wall with inset frosted glass.
- Bedroom one has carpeted flooring, an integrated double wardrobe and en suite shower room.
- Bedroom two has carpeted flooring and an integrated double wardrobe.
- Refitted shower room with walk in shower cubicle and complete with linoleum tiled floor and wet wall finishes around the bath and shower area.
- The property has double glazing, gas central heating, lovely residents gardens to the rear and ample parking in marked bays around the building.
Located centrally within the New Gorbals an area of Glasgow City Centre, having undergone extensive urban regeneration over the last 20 years, this established suburb benefits from easy access to both Glasgow’s main shopping thoroughfare, the ‘Style Mile’ being less than 1.5 miles away and a pleasant walk along the Clyde Side and with the Gorbals Leisure Centre only a few minutes’ walk away. It is an area of Glasgow which has benefitted from significant and ongoing redevelopment over the last few decades and is in good proximity to Strathclyde & Caledonian Universities, the Glasgow School of Art, Barclays Wealth hub in Tradeston and the SEC and The Clyde Auditorium beyond. The area benefits from frequent public transport with the nearby city centre offering access to Central and Queen Street Train Stations, and St Enoch subway stations. Public transport and road links are exceptional.
From Gorbals Leisure Centre on Ballater street, continue east turning first right into commercial Street. At the junction with Old Rutherglen Road, turn left onto Old Rutherglen Road and Queen Elizabeth Gardens a short distance along on the right-hand side. On foot head south on Queen Elizabeth Gardens passing over the junction with Errol Gardens, where you will find the entrance to No. 32 on the right hand side.
Council Tax Band: C
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.