Flat 1/1, 8 Queen Margaret Road, Botanics, Glasgow, G20 6DP
A generous four bedroom preferred first floor flat forming part of a red sandstone tenement building located just off Queen Margaret Drive in the much sought after Botanics District.
The accommodation includes a generous reception hallway, formal living room, modern fitted kitchen, four double bedrooms, three-piece bathroom, and three-piece shower room. Externally, there is a well-tended communal garden to the rear.
The property is located on a quiet yet convenient West End address with an excellent selection of amenities on Queen Margaret Drive, Great Western Road and Byres Road together with excellent transport links. The Botanic Gardens are moments away and The University of Glasgow is also close by.
- Secure entry
- On the first floor, the property enters into a generous reception hallway with notably high ceilings, three-quarter height wall panelling, laminate floor coverings, and there is a good-sized storage cupboard situated off
- Spacious front facing living room with a high ceilings, front aspect windows, focal point fire surround you to decoration laminate floor coverings and there is a walk-in cupboard is situated off to the rear
- Kitchen complete with a stylish refitted range of base and wall units with integrated double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, and there is a free-standing American style fridge freezer
- Bedroom one is a generous double sized room with front aspect windows, and laminate floor coverings
- Bedroom two is an exceptional double sized room with rear/garden aspect windows, laminate floor coverings, and there is a walk-in storage cupboard situated off
- Bedroom three is a front facing double room with neutral decoration and laminate floor coveringBedroom four is a fourth of a room with garden aspect window you to decoration and laminate floor coverings
- Bathroom comprising WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage, and bath
- Shower room comprising WC, wash hand basin, and good sized shower cubicle with electric shower
- Replacement double glazed, sash and case windows throughout
- Gas central heating
- Immaculate shared rear garden
- On street permit parking
Council Tax Band: F
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.