Flat 1/2, 1 Firpark Terrace, Dennistoun, G31 2JT
This super stylish and chic tenement property offers contemporary living with a wonderful blend of modern and traditional features. The two-bedroom property is beautifully presented and has been sympathetically upgraded, restored, and modernised during it current ownership. It is located behind the Wellpark Brewery and Glasgow’s Necropolis grounds on the western edge of the popular and incredibly convenient ‘Drives' of Dennistoun, a suburb to the east of Glasgow’s City Centre, and is exceptionally well place to take advantage of an enviable selection of local amenities on both Duke Street and Alexandra Parade nearby.
It is a lovely example of the best use of space within a tenement flat, having been very well re-designed and with notable features to include a bright living room which has a luxurious refitted design award winning modern kitchen which has been very cleverly configured to maximise space and is set back from the living space, formed within the recess areas; there is an excellent shower room with a double shower cubicle and laundry space, there are two spacious double bedrooms, together with cornice, ceiling rose, refitted engineered wooden flooring and replaced doors. There is on street parking and an open outlook over communal grounds to the south.
- Security entry system to common close; staircase to first floor front door entry.
- Storm doors, entrance vestibule opening into a welcoming reception hall with fresh décor and engineered wood flooring.
- Bright living room with recessed three-section double glazed windows facing south, spanning over 15 ft and with fresh décor and engineered wood flooring.
- Modern refitted open plan kitchen set back from the living space and offering a range of base and wall mounted modern units with integrated appliances including induction hob, oven, fridge and freezer, as well as with fresh décor and engineered wood flooring.
- Double bedroom one has south facing double glazed window, with fresh décor and engineered wood flooring.
- Refitted shower room with double sized glass shower cubicle, toilet and wash hand basin set within a vanity unit with tiled splashback, the walls around the shower area are ‘wet wall’ finishes and there is grey slate effect Quick-Step laminate floor coveryngs. There is a handy utility station with inset washing machine and shelving for storage.
- Double bedroom two has window overlooking the rear courtyard fresh décor and engineered wood flooring.
- The property has fresh décor, double glazed windows, gas central heating and on street parking.
The location is superb with a range of amenities and public transport links just minutes away. The Drives are very well placed for access to both Duke Street and Alexandra Parade where you will find a range of popular shops, delis, restaurants and transport links from nearby Belgrove train station. The property is just over a mile from the City Centre and popular Merchant City and in walking distance to both Alexandra Park offering views to Ben Lomond from its highest point and Glasgow Green Park. Early viewing recommended to appreciate the proportions and condition of this flat. A great opportunity for both families and young professionals working in the City Centre or commuting to Edinburgh.
Passing the Royal Infirmary, heading east on Alexandra Parade, turn right into Wishart Street and almost immediately left into Firpark Street, follow the street south where you will find Firpark Terrace at the end of the street on the righthand side. On entering the terrace, follow the roar to the end and you will find the property around the corner on the right-hand side.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.