Flat 2/2, 299 Onslow Drive, Dennistoun, G31 2QQ
This generously proportioned tenement flat has been upgraded and well maintained by the current owner and retains a wealth of original features blended with a modern mix, to include high ceilings, ceiling rose, cornice, high skirting boards, refitted grey wood effect laminate flooring and fire surround. The striking blonde sandstone building is Centrally located in the popular and incredibly convenient ‘Drives' of Dennistoun, a suburb to the east of Glasgow’s City Centre. The property is exceptionally well place to take advantage of a desirable selection of local amenities on both Duke Street and Alexandra Parade nearby.
It is a lovely example of a traditional flat and being south facing, this property has bright aspects from the living rooms three-section bay window and one of the double bedrooms. There is a generous modern dining kitchen with recess, two spacious double bedrooms, a luxury modern bathroom and great storage. There is on street parking, residents rear courtyard gardens and an open outlook over Onslow Drive.
- Security entry system to common close; staircase to first floor front door entry.
- Welcoming reception hall leading to all main apartments, there is refitted grey wooded effect laminate flooring continued through the property and a generous storage cupboard.
- Spacious living room with a three-section bay facing over Onslow Drive, spanning over 21ft classic tenement shelved press, feature fireplace and open plan kitchen recessed from the main living space.
- Modern galley style kitchen offering a range of base and wall mounted units.
- Principal double bedroom one has south facing window.
- Double bedroom two has a window overlooking rear gardens and a shower room with utility comprising shower cubicle, sink and integrated washing machine and tiled floor.
- Main bathroom with three-piece white suite, over bath shower and tiled floor.
- The property has fresh décor, double glazed windows, gas central heating and on street parking.
The location is superb with a range of amenities and public transport links just minutes away. The Drives are well placed for both Duke Street and Alexandra Parade where you will find a range of popular shops, delis, restaurants, and transport links from the local Duke Street train station. The property is just over a mile from the City Centre and popular Merchant City and in walking distance to both Alexandra Park offering views to Ben Lomond from its highest point and Glasgow Green Park. Early viewing recommended to appreciate the proportions and condition of this flat. A great opportunity for both families and young professionals working in the City Centre or commuting to Edinburgh.
By car from our George Square, proceed east on George Street, crossing the junction at High Street into Duke Street. Continue along Duke Street for approx. 1 mile passing the junction with Belgrove Street, turn second left into Whitehill Drive. Continue north on Whitehill Drive and on the fifth junction, turn left into Onslow Drive where you will find the property towards the end of the street opposite Whitehill Baths swimming pool and on the left-hand side.
Council Tax Band: B
Request More Details
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.