Flat 1/1, 271 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow City Centre, G2 3HQ
This lovely blonde sandstone tenement building has recently undergone a comprehensive building refurbishment programme which includes a new roof, stone cleaning and common close redecorations. Seldom available, this traditional two-bedroom flat, is situated on Sauchiehall Street at the edge of Glasgow’s City Centre and less than half a mile from the popular Finnieston area, the property has also been fully refurbished internally by the current owner to a modern and tasteful standard and is freshly decorated throughout in neutral tones.
It is located in an incredibly convenient position and overlooks the new tree lined Sauchiehall Street Avenues project. There is an enviable selection of amenities on Sauchiehall Street and the property is also incredibly well placed for excellent transport links and access to The Royal Conservatoire, The Art School, Strathclyde University and the amenities of both the City and Glasgow’s West End. Notable highlights to include generous accommodation throughout with a wealth of original period features, a substantial living room with open plan modern dining kitchen; two double bedrooms; bedroom one having an en suite shower room; a three piece bathroom; a utility cupboard and storage.
- Security door entry to communal close.
- Large reception hall with storage cupboard and utility cupboard off.
- Main living room with recessed press shelving area and two, sash and case windows with acoustic secondary glazing and facing north over Sauchiehall Street.
- Refitted modern kitchen, is open plan to the living room and is complete with a range of base and wall mounted units with integrated appliances, a centre kitchen island, ample room for dining table and there are also two, sash and case windows with acoustic secondary glazing and facing north over Sauchiehall Street.
- Double bedroom one has sash and case windows facing south over the rear of the building and a refitted en suite shower room.
- Double bedroom two has sash and case windows facing south over the rear of the building; refitted main bathroom comprising white three piece suite with over bath shower.
- The property has fresh white décor and grey carpeted flooring to the main apartments, there is an electric heating system with modern storage heaters.
- Please ask about parking rental options nearby.
Located on Sauchiehall Street, an area of Glasgow’ City Centre which has benefitted from significant redevelopment over the years with the recently completed Avenues Project.
The properties offer residential accommodation in a predominately commercial street. It is also conveniently located for access to the International Financial Services District, the City Centre, the Merchant City, Finnieston and the West End, where a wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping, wine bars and many highly acclaimed restaurants can be found. The property is in close proximity to the Glasgow School of Art; Royal Conservatoire, Strathclyde, Caledonian & Glasgow Universities. The area benefits from frequent public transport with easy access to nearby stations; Charing Cross, Central and Queen Street Train Stations. The nearby M8/M80 ensures good commuter access throughout the Central Belt and is within easy reach of some of Scotland’s most impressive countryside attractions.
Walking or driving from our office at 147 Bath Street, continue along Bath Street heading west, turn second right into Douglas Street, at the junction with Sauchiehall Street turn left and you will find No. 271 just a short distance down the street on the left hand side.
Council Tax: C
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.