Flat 6/3, Block B Bridge Apartments, 350 Argyle Street, City Centre, G2 8ND
With the benefit of a secure allocated parking space and west facing aspects, this lovely modern apartment is situated on the sixth floor within the popular and well-placed Bridge Apartments development in the heart of Glasgow’s City Centre.
The interior is bright and in walk in condition with west facing aspects over Douglas Street and the skyline beyond, it is of comfortable proportions at 812 sq ft and one of the larger style apartments with two generous double bedrooms with fitted storage. The property has recently been painted and has notable highlights including generous open plan living/dining room with re-fitted kitchen off set and separated by a breakfasting peninsula, there are full height windows and a patio doors opening to Paris balcony, a three-piece bathroom and an en suite shower room.
- Security entry system; communal entrance with lift and stair access to each floor.
- Welcoming reception hall with a cupboard housing meters and water tank, and wooden flooring.
- Open plan living/dining room with wooden flooring and patio style doors.
- Re-fitted kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units and integrated appliances and a breakfasting peninsula.
- Double bedroom one with fitted wardrobes, carpeted floorcoverings, and window to west and en suite shower room.
- Double bedroom two with fitted wardrobes, carpeted floorcoverings, and window to courtyard.
- Three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
- The property has double glazing, electric heaters and a dedicated parking space in the secure underground garage.
The property is conveniently located for access to the City Centre, Financial District, the Merchant City and West End amenities including Glasgow University, Botanic Gardens
and Kelvingrove Park & Art Galleries. The Merchant City offers a wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping, wine bars and many highly acclaimed
restaurants. The property is in close proximity to Strathclyde & Caledonian Universities,
the Glasgow School of Art, the SECC and The Clyde Auditorium. The area benefits from
frequent public transport with easy access to Central and Queens Street Train Stations,
St Enoch and Buchanan Street subway stations.
From our Bath Street office, proceed along Bath Street eventually turning left onto Newton Street A804. Proceed straight along Newton Street and take slip-road under Kingston Bridge towards Argyle Street. Turning left again onto Argyle Street passing the Marriot Hotel on the left. The Bridge apartments are around 300 yards along on the left-hand side.
Council Tax Band: F
Request More Details
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.