Flat 9, 77 Lancefield Quay, Lancefield Quay, Glasgow, G3 8HA
Positioned on the 2nd floor, this two-bedroom duplex penthouse apartment spans over 934 sq ft and offers an excellent open outlook across the River Clyde to the south and beyond. Situated within a popular landmark development, the original Lancefield Quay was a former shipping warehouse of circa 1900 converted into luxury, riverside residential apartments in the 1980’s and is exceptionally well located for both nearby Finnieston and the International Financial Services District in the heart of Glasgow’s City Centre offering great access to a wealth of local amenities on Argyle Street, together with excellent transport links.
The penthouse apartment benefits from two secure allocated parking spaces and has a generous accommodation with fabulous south facing aspects over the river itself, from the living space and lower bedrooms. The property is freshly presented with notable highlights including the living space on the upper floor extending to over 20 ft with dining space off set, a wall of windows offering south facing river views and Velux roof window for light and ventilation; the modern kitchen comes complete with integrated appliances; on the lower floor there are two sizeable double bedrooms with master dressing area and a refitted en suite, and luxury re-fitted main bathroom.
- Security entry; communal entrance with stair access to each secure floor, the car parking and garage.
- Lower floor with excellent under stair storage and stair to reception hall with additional storage cupboard off.
- Double bedroom one is the principal suite with walk through dressing and wardrobe area and access to a beautifully re-fitted en suite shower room with white suite.
- Bedroom two with south facing aspects and fitted wardrobes.
- Main shower room with walk in double shower and wall and floor tiling.
- Stairs lead to the upper hallway.
- Generous main living room is L-shaped with an angled wall and offers off set space for dining, it has light flooding in from a wall of south facing windows.
- Modern kitchen complete with a range of base and wall mounted units with a mix of integrated appliances, tiled flooring and a Velux window facing north over Lancefield Quay.
- The property has gas central heating (new boiler), an alarm system, double glazing an allocated parking space in the building’s residents’ car park and access to a second space in the shared garage.
Lancefield Quay is situated on the edge of the City Centre and Finnieston. The location offers easy access to the central business district and a superb choice of wine bars, many highly acclaimed restaurants and wealth of amenities including both general and specialist shopping. In addition, being ideally located mid-way between Glasgow City Centre and the trendy West End’s vibrant neighbourhood of Finnieston, a prominent and widely renowned social location; there is within a short distance a myriad choice of exhibition and conference venues, shopping, culture and several fitness clubs. In close proximity, is Glasgow’s media centre, the Universities of Glasgow, Strathclyde and Caledonian. Excellent road links, including M8, M74 and M77 motorways, are all easily accessible as are Exhibition Centre Train Station for access to Glasgow Central Railway Stations. Glasgow, Edinburgh and Prestwick airports can all be reached within less than an hour’s drive.
CT Band: G
Request More Details
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.