1/2, 73 St Vincent Crescent, Finnieston, Glasgow, G3 8NQ
A delightful and rarely available two-bedroom flat occupying a preferred first floor position within a prominent and desirable modern development. St. Vincent Crescent is a particularly desirable address located in the vibrant Finnieston district. The area has seen significant improvement in recent years with a mix of both residential and commercial redevelopment.
This location now offers an envied and favoured social location for concerts at the nearby SSE Hydro, Clyde Auditorium (Armadillo) together with an outstanding selection of bars and restaurants on Argyle Street. The location is also handy for access to The City Centre, excellent transport links, Kelvingrove Park and The University of Glasgow. The interior has been upgraded and includes a superb living/dining room, a separate kitchen, two double bedrooms, an en suite shower room and a three-piece bathroom off the reception hall. The property benefits from excellent storage including fitted wardrobes off both bedrooms and we would also highlight the significant advantage of private parking spaces within the residents’ car park.
- Security entry system to carpeted communal hall and stairway.
- Welcoming reception hall with two large storage cupboards.
- Extremely generous main lounge/dining room with three separate windows to the front of the building.
- Modern re-fitted kitchen with window to the front, integrated dishwasher, oven, microwave, induction hob and extractor unit. Freestanding fridge and washing machine included. Storage units and drawers.
- Bedroom one with window to the rear and fitted wardrobes.
- En-suite shower room, re-fitted contemporary style with small window to the rear.
- Bedroom two with window to the rear and fitted wardrobe.
- Main bathroom, re-fitted in contemporary style.
- Gas central heating.
- Double glazing
- Mature, surrounding landscaped garden grounds.
- Private residents parking.
- Kitchen, bathroom and en-suite were fitted in 2018.
Council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.