3/1, 9 Naseby Avenue, Broomhill, Glasgow, G11 7JQ
CLOSING DATE TUESDAY 13th FEBRUARY AT 11AM.
An outstanding two-bedroom third floor flat located in a particularly desirable West End location with a truly wonderful open outlook directly onto Naseby Park.
This is a naturally bright, generously proportioned and beautifully presented third floor, two-bedroom apartment contained within an elegant red sandstone tenement building situated in the vibrant and sought-after conservation area of Broomhill. The immediate locality offers an enviable selection of amenities on Crow Road with many shops, cafes, delicatessens, restaurants, and an exceptional primary school within the vicinity. It is only a short walk to Hyndland Railway Station, Hyndland School and further amenities on Clarence Drive and Hyland Road together with Crow Road Retail Park.
The internal accommodation is immaculately presented and has been comprehensively upgraded by the present owners. The interior benefits from excellent natural light and is of comfortable proportions with notable highlights including a superb bay windowed lounge, an immediately impressive dining kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms, a stylish en suite shower room and a three-piece bathroom off the reception hall.
- Security entry system
- Communal entrance close
- Broad and welcoming reception hall with hardwood floor and useful storage cupboard off
- Outstanding main lounge with three section bay window, hardwood flooring, shelved press, hardwood flooring and focal point wood burner
- Immediately impressive dining kitchen complete with a comprehensive range of base and wall units, butcherblock worktops, appliances, hardwood flooring and two section window to the rear
- Particularly spacious principal bedroom with fitted wardrobes and two section window to the rear
- Stylish en suite shower room comprising three-piece suite. Window to the rear
- Bedroom two with three section window to the front
- Three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Window to the rear
- Gas central heating
- Sash and case windows
- Well maintained shared garden to the rear of the building
Council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.