3/1, 46 Clarence Drive, Hyndland, Glasgow, G12 9TQ
A bright and spacious three-bedroom flat in the prime Hyndland district with open front views down Clarence Drive. This versatile flat is situated on the top floor of a handsome red sandstone tenement building and is particularly well situated to take advantage of the numerous local shops and amenities which include Hyndland Railway Station at the foot of Queensborough Gardens. Internally the room sizes are really impressive and retain period features. We would also highlight some of the recent improvements such as the creation of an ensuite shower room off bedroom one and stylish modern bathroom, together with utility cupboard.
- Secure entry to a communal hall with original period timber balustrade leading all the way to the top floor. Excellent natural light via a glazed roof cupola
- Double storm doors to a vestibule and thereafter into a welcoming reception hallway with notably high ceilings, delicate ceiling cornice, oak timber floor coverings, utility room/cupboard and additional storage cupboard
- A bright and spacious front facing living room with four section bay window offering a pleasant open outlook up and down Clarence Drive. This wonderful room has decorative ceiling cornice, picture rail and oak flooring
- Dining kitchen complete with tiled floor coverings and a range of base and wall units, together with integrated double oven, gas hob, extractor hood, and there is space for a fridge freezer and freestanding dishwasher. There are two rear aspect windows overlooking the communal gardens and there is a glimpse of the Bowling Green of Hyndland Bowling Club to the far end
- Bedroom one is a generous and bright double room with three front aspect windows, shelved wall press, fitted cupboards, oak flooring, together with a stylish ensuite shower room off
- Three-piece ensuite shower room comprising a bidet, floating sink vanity and large shower with drench and handheld fittings, heated towel rail, all complimented with tiled wall floor coverings
- Bedroom two is the rear facing double room with delicate ceiling cornice, single aspect window, oak flooring, and fitted cupboards Third double bedroom with rear aspect window, ceiling cornice, fitted wardrobes and oak timber floor coverings
- Bathroom complete with a re-fitted white three-piece suite comprising WC, bidet, wash handbasin with vanity storage, and bath with shower over including tractable glass shower screen, partially tiled wall coverings tiled floor coverings and chrome heated towel rail
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Communal rear garden
- On street permit parking
Council Tax: E
Tenure : Freehold
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.