1/2, 26 Hotspur Street, North Kelvinside, Glasgow, G20 8NL
A freshly presented two-bedroom flat occupying a preferred first floor position within an attractive red sandstone tenement building. 26 Hotspur Street enjoys a south westerly facing frontage which ensures the flat benefits from excellent natural light. Internally, the accommodation is naturally bright and has a comfortable feel with notable highlights including a superb bay windowed lounge/dining room, an open plan kitchen, two spacious double bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom. Additional features include wooden flooring in the reception hall and lounge, a focal point fireplace in the lounge, ceiling cornice in the lounge and ample storage off the reception hall and bedroom two.
Situated within a sought-after pocket in the highly desirable North Kelvinside district the flat is within immediate proximity to amenities on Queen Margaret Drive and a short walking distance to amenities on Byres Road, Great Western Road, The Kelvin Walkway, The River Kelvin and the Botanic Gardens.
- Security entry system
- Well maintained communal entrance close
- Storm door entrance vestibule leading to broad and welcoming reception hall with large storage cupboard off and wooden flooring
- Bright and spacious lounge/dining room with three section bay window, ceiling cornice, shelved press, focal point fireplace and wooden flooring
- Open plan kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units and appliances
- Bedroom one with two section window to the front
- Bedroom two with window to the rear and useful storage cupboard off
- Three-piece bathroom comprising bath, over bath shower, toilet and wash hand basin
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Attractive shared garden to the rear of the building
Council Tax Band: C
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.