1/1, 226 West Princes Street, Woodlands, Glasgow, G4 9DL
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 9TH FEBRUARY AT 10AM
Offers to [email protected]
A generous and well-presented two-bedroom flat occupying a preferred first floor position within a handsome blonde sandstone tenement building in the incredibly popular Woodlands District. The accommodation includes a welcoming reception hallway, bright front facing bay windowed living room, modern dining kitchen, two excellent double bedrooms and a white three-piece bathroom. The location is also incredibly popular as it is perfectly placed to enjoy a fine selection of amenities within a few minutes’ walk including bars, restaurants, local shopping, public transport links via bus and underground and Kelvingrove Park offering a wonderful outdoor pursuit.
- Secure entry to a well-tended communal close with natural light via sash and case windows on each half landing
- Welcoming reception hallway with notably high ceilings shells, lovely oak floors and there is a storage cupboard off, together with stripped panelled doors
- Bright and spacious front facing living room with three section bay window, complete with high ceilings, and oak timber floor coverings
- Dining kitchen with oak timber floor coverings, and a rear aspect window overlooking the communal garden. Complete with a range of modern white base and wall units, timber effect worktops, tiled backsplash, together with integrated oven, hob, and extractor hood. There is space for a fridge freezer. Handy utility/pantry cupboard situated off
- Bedroom one is a generous front facing double room two front aspect windows, neutral decoration and, carpet floor coverings
- Bedroom two is a good-sized double with rear facing window, neutral decoration and carpet floor coverings
- Modern three-piece shower room comprising WC, wash hand basin with drawer vanity storage, and shower with rainwater and handheld fittings
- Double glazing to bedroom two, bathroom and kitchen
- Gas central heating
- Shared rear garden
- On street permit parking
CT Band: D
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.