Flat 1/3, 1 Teacher Court, Jordanhill, Glasgow, G13 1SY
An absolutely immaculate, recently built two-bedroom apartment by Cala Homes which forms part of the landmark “Jordanhill Park” development.
The property has been finished to a really high standard and was originally described as the “Larch Apartment” which is of a larger internal size and extends to 978 square feet. The spacious nature of the interior is immediately noticeable in the attractive lounge/dining room and then substantial sliding doors lead from there out onto the broad, private balcony.
This apartment has quality flooring throughout and has been so well kept by the present owner that it does still have the feeling of a brand new flat.
Externally the property has allocated parking and landscaped residents grounds and round the corner is the leafy “Park” area in front of the David Stow building.
Glasgow's west end is one of the city's most sought-after locations and Jordanhill Park is set on its doorstep. Located in the University of Strathclyde's former Jordanhill Campus, the development boasts leafy surroundings in an otherwise urban location.
- Video security entry system.
- Communal entrance with elevator and carpeted stairway.
- Surprisingly large reception hall with storage.
- Useful utility cupboard off the reception hall. Bosch washing machine.
- Impressive lounge/dining room with access to balcony.
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with Siemens appliances.
- Large, private balcony with sliding doors from the lounge/dining room.
- Bedroom one with window to the rear and built-in wardrobes.
- Generous en suite shower room with Laufen fittings and Porcelanosa tiling.
- Bedroom two with window to the rear and built-in wardrobes.
- Bathroom off the reception hall with Laufen fitting and Porcelanosa tiling.
- Gas central heating – (underfloor)
- Double glazing.
- Private parking space
- Access to the beautiful Jordan Park grounds.
Council Tax Band: E
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.