Flat 6, 1085 Great Western Road, Kelvinside, Glasgow, G12 0XR
A spacious three-bedroom upper duplex with really lovely views from the lounge and dining kitchen onto Bingham’s Pond.
This is a well presented and comfortably proportioned three-bedroom upper duplex apartment contained within an attractive blonde sandstone building. The internal layout extends to four adaptable principle apartments including a fabulous bay windowed lounge/dining room, a master bedroom, a second bedroom and a versatile third bedroom which could also be a superb study/home office. In addition, there is a fitted dining kitchen with a fantastic outlook onto Bingham’s Pond. There is a stylish three piece bathroom on the lower floor and two en suite shower rooms on the upper level. Additional features include the advantage of off street parking within the private residents’ drive/grounds, hardwood flooring in the hall, lounge, upper landing and bedroom one, a focal point fireplace in the lounge and beautiful stained/leaded glass.
The property enjoys a quiet residential location yet its proximity to the West End amenities will make this home exceptionally popular together with outdoor space at the nearby Bingham’s Pond. The area is well catered for both public and private schooling at primary and secondary level.
- Security entry system
- Communal entrance hall with original staircase and large stained glass window
- Reception hall with under stair storage cupboard
- Fabulous lounge/dining room with three section bay window, stained/leaded glass to the upper sashes, addition window to the side, focal point fireplace and wooden flooring
- Impressive dining kitchen complete with a range of base and wall units, central island, integrated appliances, three section bay window and stained/leaded glass to the upper sashes
- Three piece bathroom comprising bath, toilet and wash hand basin. Window to the side
- Staircase to upper level
- Bedroom one (master) with three section window, hardwood flooring and fitted wardrobes
- En Suite shower room
- Bedroom two with fitted wardrobes and Velux window
- Generous second en suite shower room comprising three piece suite and Velux window
- Adaptable third bedroom with window to the rear, generous storage and Velux window
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing – double glazed windows. The windows in the lounge/dining room, the bathroom and the dining kitchen were fitted 2023. The original strained glass panels in the bay window in the lounge and the bay window in the dining kitchen have been encapsulated in the new windows.
- Residents’ off street parking
Council Tax Band: G
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances.
Rettie is one of the most trusted and well-respected names in property. Our unrivalled market knowledge helps people from around the world buy, sell, let and develop property in Scotland and the North East of England - from city apartments and rural cottages to large townhouses and prime country homes, farms and estates. We deal with some of the most prestigious properties on the market, but provide the same exceptional standards of service and value for money to all our clients.